z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:47 pm
LittlePetRock says...

So, in case you haven't noticed. I've pretty much so done everything but leave YWS. Sadly, I do believe my time here has come to a close. I'll still post updates and such, but I will no longer be an active member.

I carry you all in my heart. You guys have wonderfully influenced my life. <3
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:24 pm
ToritheMonster says...

NOOOO. We loffs you LPR!
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 pm
evfreak13 says...

Im going to Sea World for the weekend and the school year will get a lot harder now so I wont be on as much as id like to :( But i love you guys and I'll nevaahhh evvvahhh leave you unless I have to! YWS=<33 and =]
By the way, this applies to AngieCandy too!!
This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before.
Leonard Bernstein .

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:32 am
mikepyro says...

While not a very active member, I've always enjoyed yws.
That said, as a future med school student (hears hoping, taking mcat's in 25 days) my days of writing are prob coming to an end (which is a shame, I was very good lol). I'll keep it up, and check in now and then, but it's not the same.

Plus the fact I cant view any of my stuff on here any more doesn't help.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:33 am
creativityrules says...

Hello, everyone.

So, as much as I love this place and want to be a part of it, it simply won't be possible for the next month at the very least. I'm going to continue writing while I'm gone, but I just can't do it here. I'm sorry, Review Team Yellow, but I can't even stay until the end of the Review Challenge. I hope that you guys win!

So, um, this is goodbye, at least for now. I love y'all. Keep on writing, everyone!

-Rosie
“...it's better to feel the ache inside me like demons scratching at my heart than it is to feel numb the way a dead body feels when you touch it."

-Brian James

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:56 am
Lavvie says...

Aww! We're happy that you could be in our Team and a contributing member to YWS! Come back soon!

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 pm
murtuza says...

Creativity!

You rule! And please come back as soon as possible. :D
And enjoy!
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:45 pm
Idraax says...

I'm ,as you probably noticed, not on as much. Starting from the spring, I probably will not be on at all. I may be in chat occasionally though. My semesters are getting busier and harder for me to keep up with stuff right now. As soon as I get my schedule and organizational stuff organized into a nice routine or something, I'll be back. XD
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 am
View Likes
stargazer9927 says...

I'm getting rid of my internet life. I'm so sick of it and I just need to take a step back and get back to reality. I will always have my writing, but at this point I don't feel like there's much reviewing to my work going on and now that I'm in college I just need to take a step down from YWS. Most of the time something I'm so proud of no one else likes, and what I don't like everyone likes. I'm sick of pleasing people. But this site has made me a much better writter I think, so I do have something to thank it for. I may come back just to check on things and read some works, but I won't be posting anything.

If I keep my account I will be tempted to come back, so I want to delete it so I don't. Does anyone know how to do this?
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 pm
View Likes
shiney1 says...

I don't think you can delete accounts.
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm
Rosendorn says...

You don't have to leave because of different tastes. It's what makes the site interesting.

And Shiney's right. We can't delete accounts.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 am
AlfredSymon says...

"Inactivity: Not active or tending to be active"

January strikes again, and so does the schoolwork. I'll be less active these days. Fewer posts and whatnot. I'll be online, but no one can feel me wholly.

Heewww. Any advise to balance schoolwork and writing?

Your sad, confused writer,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Alfred, I tend to open YWS before I start my homework. I also tend to do my homework the same lunchtime I get it so all my work is done before I get home xD

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

AhmadBlues wrote:Alfred, I tend to open YWS before I start my homework
Bad! XD

Also, Alfred: Just do your school work first, but when it's the weekend - open up YWS first, 'cuz you have 48 hours of weekend :D
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Justagirl wrote:Just do your school work first, but when it's the weekend - open up YWS first, 'cuz you have 48 hours of weekend :D

Sure, if you stay up all night. :D
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)