z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:38 pm
steampowered says...

@Blaspherica We'll miss you! :(
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:03 am
View Likes
rainforest says...

I have never thought this would ever happen in a million years.

I will be leaving YWS, most likely for good. I might possibly pop in and out a couple times, but it kills me inside because I'm leaving. Life has caught up with me and I hardly have time for anything anymore. As for Squills, I will be resigning as community reporter, unfortunately. Please, please try out for that position. I encourage you all to and I would appreciate it. This is unfortunate for me, and others, and I would just like to say goodbye to everyone. Thank you all who have helped me in the long run while I was here. You all have made me grow as a writer and I appreciate it very much. I've made some great friends and it hurts to say goodbye to them. Goodbye friends. Goodbye everyone. Goodbye, Young Writers Society.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:36 pm
View Likes
writerkitty says...

Hello everyone!
YWS is an amazing site and I really enjoy being here. I've been here for only 3 months, but this website really helped me to improve my writing and meet amazing people. But sadly, due to all my studies and daily tasks I won't be able to come here anymore. Well, I will try to come back. I'm really going to miss all my friends and all those amazing stories and reviews!
Goodbye everyone! Thanks for being really helpful, friendly and amazing!!! :)

Just keep writing, writing, WRITING! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:57 pm
deleted21 says...

@writerkitty Your friends will be waiting for you! ^^

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu May 05, 2016 7:10 pm
Lorelie says...

Fellow writers, all followers and followed. Today I bring some terrible news for you. As some of you may have noticed, there was a hiatus of almost seven months between my previous and latter chapter. For no apparent reason only, I failed to keep up with school work and my novel at the same time. Initially, my chapters were meant to be written, reviewed and illustrated within a month, but it turns out writing takes much more time to do than simply reviewing and illustrating. For this reason in particular, and for another in general, my activity on Yewis must be suspended indefinitely. This means I want and stand for coming back, I just don't know when.

I'm sorry for all this trouble. I've suffered a lot with my first reviews, but this has nothing to do with that. My last ones were really encouraging, and I know we're all here to support each other. My only problem is time. There's (still) a lot to do, and I'm sorry how difficult it is for all of you to imagine how much trouble I've been having in managing some time for both my novel and my life here on Yewis.

Thank you all, and best wishes to you, Yewis in general, and @Ellstar specifically

More details on https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/profile/Lorelie

--
And remember what Homer Simpson said once, "Stupid risks make life worth living."

-Lore
There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
— Mary Kay Ash

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun May 08, 2016 10:19 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Hey guys,

I'm leaving YWS by the end of next week. I'll be gone indefinitely. Why? With college and my current life situation I just don't have time for YWS, nor the computer access for it. You guys have all been wonderful and I'm thankful to have found this awesome place when I did, heaven knows YWS has been here for my worst cases of writers block to my worst cases of depression. I'll pop in from time to time though, I promise ;)

If you want to keep in contact, I'm on Instagram, Facebook, snapchat, Twitter, and skype, PM me and I'll give you my usernames.

You can still PM me up until the end of June, after that I will have 100% no time for YWS.

Love you all <3

~Sunny
~Sun Goddess~

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:26 pm
View Likes
Cole says...

I'm leaving YWS for good. I've been here for a long, long time and while I'm sad to leave it, life has been hard on me lately, and I need to grit my teeth and move forward. I wish all of you the best of luck in anything you chose to do. You are all so wonderful and you'll be sorely missed. God bless <3

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

WANNA KNOW WHOS NEVER LEAVING?

PAT BUCHANAN

The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:35 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Never thought I'd be posting here, wow. But it seems I am.

Well, I'm, uh... I haven't been around too much. I'm really sorry about that. I just... well, real life has caught up with me. I'm busy, a lot busier than I thought I'd be. I just wanted to thank all of you for giving me such wonderful experiences on this website. I truly appreciate it. But, now, it's time for me to move on. I'll surely pop in a bit, but, well. Don't expect me.

Take care of yourselves, guys! Live happy lives! Enjoy what you love without shame!

Skye out.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:09 am
Mea says...

@SkyeWalker - We'll miss you. :( Take care of yourself, and when you do pop in we'll be happy to see you!
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:30 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Bye everyone... Leaving for an indefinite period of time.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:34 pm
Bellarke says...

Awe what? Why?
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:16 pm
TopKeks says...

So I'll probably be leaving shortly, involuntarily, so if there's anything you wanna share with me you better make it quick 8^)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:18 pm
View Likes
fishsashimi says...

uhh i hate making this but i’m officially saying that i can’t keep up with yws and am going to be very inactive. i’ll be on occasionally but i think it’s for the best i formally let you all know.
wheeee~

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:18 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Lol nevermind
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet