“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:32 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Hey.

I'd never thought I'd actually be posting here, because I know you know that I love all of ya'll and that you are my family.
But... I think it's time to.
I've been thinking over everything and I need to start focusing on school and colleges and shtuff. I have all A's with a low C in math, and I've never gotton a bad grade in my life so I feel extremely dumb and lightheaded. My parents are going even hard on me.
I'm now a partner with YouTube, that's my job, and I need to focus on that also because my fans depend on me and my job means the world to me. I'm going to Playlist soon, and I can't be thinking about multiple things at once. Thanks for being there for me, you guys have made me into a truly better person than I was when I first joined. I love you guys so much and if you still wanna talk outside of YWS, send me a PM because I'll be on every once and a while for the next week, but after that, I'm gone.

Thanks again, loves.

-Katie
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 am
Vervain says...

Wow. I actually feel like I should make a post here.

I know I went on a really freakin' long hiatus already (without saying anything, so I just kind of disappeared after NaNo '11), but I think this needs an announcement. I'm going through a bit of a rough time emotionally, really - I haven't reviewed anything in forever, I believe y'all have noticed, but I think I'm going to have to make reviewing the only thing I do on here any more. Emotionally, I'm very unstable, and it's to my detriment to remain in a social setting online and be superbly invested in it. This has been going on for two years (which is why I disappeared in the first place) and I really wanted to tell someone about it in 2011, but I didn't understand myself well enough to know why I needed to leave.

Now I know why I need to leave, but I don't feel comfortable talking about it so much as I feel I would offend the people around me and unintentionally lose the goodwill I worked so hard to build up for myself in this community (well, in the community a couple of years ago).

I love you all, but I don't think it's good for me to stay around here if I don't even get the relief of chatting every once in a while. Maybe I'll come back for good when I get a new computer. Who knows?

See you, lovelies. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk, and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

--Chelsea (aka Ancifo, aka Anci)
stay off the faerie paths

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 pm
KingLucifer says...

So, I'm the last of the trio to post here.. people I'm departing from YWS for an extensive time. To all my friends, I thank you for the time you have given me while I was on this site, for tolorating me and putting up with all the stuff I pulled. But now I must depart, I will see you all in the future for when I make my grand return.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:08 pm
Iggy says...

Stay safe @Dante. I'll miss you. :(
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 pm
View Likes
100xstupid says...

It's strange to think this site was once so important to me. How things change as we grow older. I can't imagine I'll ever update here again (I've found my new home on Imgur), but hey, thanks for some good memories and somewhere to hide when things got dark. There was a time in my life when I couldn't have gone on without this website and the friends I made here. It makes me happy to know that it's a gift you as a community will never stop giving.

Oh, and this site always had the coolest, friendliest moderators in all of Internetdom- keep it up!

byedontfollowme
Stupid
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm
pony123 says...

Sooo... I know I have only been on here a few days, but I have already been part of another writing site and when I joined here, my grades went down. I guess I was addicted. So I think one site is enough. Bye Guys!
My name is Katherine Storm!

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:16 pm
Cirute says...

Yeah, I'm leaving. For some reason YWS won't count my reviews and therefore I am unable to post anything new. Too bad, really. I really enjoyed this site. Bye!
"Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention."
-The Sex Pistols

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 am
View Likes
wonderland says...

okay so we all get why I'm posting here?
I'm leaving. (I first typed that with an exclamation mark, and then I realized that this is a sombre occasion.)
I'm not really gonna discuss why-but know that I feel like I've spent my formative years on my site, and although I love it, and appreciate all the hard work put into it, I think I valued it over my real life and that? that is kinda toxic.
so yeah.
this is awkward. I don't know how to finish this. this has also been a stream conscience.
okay.
bye now.
thnks fr th mmrs.
(and, if case you were wondering, my name isn't actually Alice.)
:)
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm
View Likes
YourLowness says...

This is it b****es.

LOL

Sorry, I wanted to give a dignified speech, but it is beyond me.
I am leaving now. And I am coming back whenever I feel like it. XD
I need some thinky time.

I will leave you with a joke:

What was the name of the fast food restaurant started serving bird burgers?

Spoiler! :
McDucknalds

That was terrible. Sorry.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Iggy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Censored bad language.
it's still me

just different

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:47 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Guys, this visit has been awesome for me, but I have other plans that come before YWS. I hope I come back soon. I'll miss you all. *Goes to grab ice cream*
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:50 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

K I'm back from getting ice cream who missed me
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm
EmeraldEyes says...

Hey anyone who knows me.
And to all those who don't.
I have practically become redundant on here, so this is me going.
Au revoir my fellows.
Writer's block - when your imaginary friends won't talk to you. ;)

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 pm
YourLowness says...

I am leaving. This is it this time.
I got the impression you weren't all that impressed by my stuff anyways.

*sniff*

The lowness is leaving to get lower.

Goodbye
it's still me

just different

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm
View Likes
BenFranks says...

Time for me to kick the JM-can after four years and scoot off to pasture's new. It's been absolutely lovely being part of YWS.

All the best everyone - and take the one bit of advice I gave you all: just keep writing!

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100