z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:26 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Awww, I'm sorry to see you go @Laure. :( Come back to us whenever you get the chance.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:45 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

@Laure, it has been a while since we talked - many months, I think. But I still remember the kind of person you are. Go and get 'em - whatever you need to do out there in the real world - and then come back to us at YWS.

YWS will miss you. <3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:34 pm
View Likes
LosPresidentes says...

Even though a lot of you just tolerated me. I bid ya'll adieu.

Good times, bad times, no time, and quaint crimes.

I quit

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:36 am
View Likes
Rook says...

@LosPresidentes
You have been an important part of my time here at YWS, whether you know it or not. I'm sad to see you go, but I understand. Stay safe, and keep practicing your losonese. I know I will. <3
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:55 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I am leaving YWS, for good.If you want more information then go on my wall post and look at the post in green.
I love YWS <3 and thank you for what you have done for me.
Goodbye!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:16 pm
rainforest says...

NOOOOOOOO NOT PRETZELSING!!!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:46 pm
Swiftfurthewarrior says...

WHY?!

*After reading the post*

Oh. Okay.

Actually, I'll be gone from April 18-April 24 for a trip to Key West. It's totally not driving me crazy that I have to miss school.
Hi
Spoiler! :
Yes, I know I need a signature.

An author paints with words, an artist writes with paint.

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sat May 16, 2015 6:43 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

I'm leaving on May 18th when My mother comes home. During the next week I'm shopping for a new laptop and preparing to leave with her. As much as it hurts me to leave YWS for any amount of time that is over a week or two days I'll try to manage and log in when I'm allowed.

I should be back early to mid July if I'm not staying through the entire summer. I love you all and I did make a blog post about this subject.
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:12 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

I'm leaving on the 17th and I won't be back for 2 weeks. I'm going to Scotland!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:16 pm
rainforest says...

Enjoy your trip Alex!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:37 pm
View Likes
bellathebookworm says...

I've already been gone for quite a while, but I'm just coming back to say I'm officially leaving for good. This was a great site and I had a lot of fun, but I have found that I would prefer to simply write on my own. Goodbye to everyone, and thanks for the experience.

ClippedWings out.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:37 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Aw! Sorry to see you go @ClippedWings! Just cause your wings are clipped doesn't mean you can't fly! Remember that!
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:57 pm
KingLucifer says...

blog.php?u=22341&b=62025
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:30 am
View Likes
CowLogic says...

About two and a half years ago, I joined this site by accident, clicking “create account” and filling out the profile information through a veritable Rube Goldberg machine of mechanical mishaps. However, when I discovered that I registered for a website, I decided to give it the ol’ exploration.

And what I found was fabulous.

What I found were young writers.

Now, to this day, I have not written one sentence in my life, but if I ever were to, the skills I learned on YWS would serve me well in its construction.

Unfortunately, I am moving on with my life, and am going to a place where I need to uphold constant vigilance, and cannot entertain myself with this website any longer. If life were organized into chapters with a beginning, middle, and end, I would say that I am starting a new chapter in my life. However, we all know that life is just one big stream of transferring energy, so such an organization is just as arbitrary as morality.

Anyways, I’m here to say goodbye. I will probably check in once in a while, so if you need to talk to me, you can send me a Personal Message.

I’m now gonna get sentimental and write little blurbs about some of my “friends” AKA strangers I know on this site but still feel strongly about. If you are someone who believes that they mean a lot to me but I do not mention you, it’s because I love you so much that I didn’t even realize I forgot you because I assumed that I didn’t.

Spoiler! :
@indieeloise (AKA indie)
We haven’t talked in a long time because you’re never on, but I still remember you, and I still love you. We had some good times in that PM, you feel me?

@Skydreamer (AKA dreamy)
We never did get married, which kinda stinks, but at least we got to be really good friends. You were the first person I told about the fact that I cut grass. I miss our talks. God bless. Keep carrying the banner and campaigning for your just causes!

@AriaAdams (AKA AliaAdams)
Even though you have consistently refused my marriage proposals, I still like you. You’re a great writer, and I remember chatting with you and reason way back when I first joined. ‘Twas a pleasure talking to you.

@Aley (No nickname)
From our nonsensical discussions to our traded poetry, I have always felt that our personalities were compatible. I wish we could be bros in real life, but geography always has a way of getting us. Love ya, Aley. Your poetry makes me shed happy, confused tears.

@VeerenVKS (AKA Vereen)
You and I could’ve been big. Instead of bums, which is what we are. You would have been the funny guy, and I would’ve been the serious guy. You would be the Costello to my Abbot. But no, we stopped talking for no particular reason. I already miss ya and I’ll continue to.

@Omni (AKA Omniyus)
You and I were the SB OG’s ever since that one zombie one where we each posted twice then quit. To this day, that was the longest any of our SBs ever lasted, and is out magnum opus. You are a fantastic storyteller and creator, and you will go on to great things. Pursue your passions!

@Paige (no nickname)
I vaguely remember being your friend before you left, and then we became automatic friends when you returned. And now I’m leaving. IS THIS THE END, OR THE BEGINNING? Anyway, we had some good talks. Keep up the good work in school! Don’t work too hard.

@Lylas (AKA sis)
Hey, lil sis. It pains me that I won’t be able to talk to you anymore. I think you have a beautiful personality and will do well in life as long as you STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, K?! <3

@Pamplemousse (AKA kittre)
Kittre, every time you enthusiastically greeted me, it made my day brighter, and I’ll always be grateful for that. You’re a really good kid, even though you are only 11 (just kidding). You’re very intelligent. Go places.

@PenguinAttack (AKA Hi-Impact)
Thank you for putting up with my antics that may or may not have been in accordance with Chat Rules. You’re a great person and a great friend. You are one of the few people that actually get my jokes, and that is very important.

@Juniper (AKA Sixer)
We had some great talks until you disappeared for a while. I’ve grown to really appreciate you as a friend, and one day I WILL cash in on that coffee offer. Keep fighting, June, and keep liftin’.

@Clarity (AKA Duchess)
Duchess, I absolutely adore you. Please marry me. Phew, had to get that out of the way. You’re a great person to talk to, and I hope we continue the discussion. Keep being swell.

@Hattable (AKA Hatt)
I was initially annoyed by you, but I had to admit that you could be quite hilarious. You’re never too serious, and I like that in a person.

@Strange (AKA StrangeBrove)
Strangebrove, sub Brove. We had some good times being edgy together and discussing low-fi p4nk rok. Even though I still think you’re a woman, since your username had “love” in it, we will always be bros. In f’ing fact, Mrs. Robinson…

@Gringoamericano (AKA ShmingoJacremicano)
You have a good taste in music and movies. If you were an attractive person of a certain gender and sex and I knew you in real life, I would probably be into you. That said, good luck in college, and keep up the filmmaking.

@ShadowVyper (AKA Slim)
SLIMMM! Why don’t we talk anymore? I love you, sista, and I hope all is going well in pursuance of that Bio degree and whatnot. Stay strong and keep on being amazing. Don’t let the boys get too close.

@fortis (AKA Fortissimo)
Fortissimo, I’m going to miss you. You and all those adjectives that described you from that personality feedback thing. Wise, kind, intelligent, and so on. You were the best grill I ever met, as well as the best musical dynamic. <3

@Pan (AKA Papen)
Papennnnn, I miss you! We had some good chats, and I think we discovered the meaning of life together accidentally on several occasions. Also I should throw in a shout out to @Shiney your sista, since blood is blood amiright. Love you guys.

@TommySneak (AKA Tomas)
Oy bruv u lookin at me? I’ll fite ya m8, u think I wownt? Our talks were gr8, m8, I wish you no h8 at that university. Have a good time and get good grades.

@Iggy (AKA Knowledge)
Knowledge, you have always been the type to call yourself Ignorant. Literally. However, you are far from ignorant, which is why your nickname is Knowledge. WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THAT, BABY? Anyway, I’ll miss ya, bud.

@LosPresidentes (AKA Derry)
Honestly, I forget why your nickname is Derry. But I really enjoyed the discussions we’ve had over the years, and I want you to know that you’re always in my thoughts and prayers as you struggle. Stay safe, bud.

@MasterGrieves (AKA ajit)
We talked quite a bit back a while ago, and I’m not sure if you’re even on the site anymore. I just have one question, though. When is that album comin’ out, Wombat?

@ChangeTheWorld (AKA CTW)
Ah yes, CTW from Wisconsin. I remember we talked a lot for a short period of time, then you disappeared on me. I hope everything is well out there!

@Blackwood (AKA Brother)
My brutha Blackwood. You, sir, are the best. A great novelist, and a great conversationalist. Thank you for the intellectual stimulation and advice you’ve lent to me over the time we’ve known one another. I shan’t forget it.

@PervadedByDarkness (AKA S.T.U.M.) I hope everything’s good out there, Sphynx the Useless Monument. Stay away from those gangs, now.
@Arkhaion (AKA AF) You need to fully embrace the thug lyfe, AF. Stop hovering on that line. Gosh!
@AdrianMoon We talked on chat sometimes and you’re really nice!
@Vasticity (AKA Vastafarian) We didn’t talk to one another personally all that much, but we spent a lot of time in the same chat room, and I feel like I almost know you personally. Keep holding onto your dreams of film production and being a tradesman and good luck!
@EloquentDragon Hey bud, we had some good times in the SB section. Keep up the writing.
@Unconsoled (AKA Sexy) I always wanted it, but I was never quite sure if we were friends or not until you confirmed it. I still haven’t had time to cash I my friend dollars, so I’m a little butthurt.
@Blues You’re a cool dude. I like you. Two thumbs up.
@Dutiful (no nickname) Thanks for always being encouraging and nice to me and stuff, and I vaguely remember that you, me, and Veer had some kind of satirical love triangle at one point.
@Atsmai You’re okay, I guess. ;)
@Carina yoooooooooooooooooooooooo, good luck with that engineering stuff, man. I wish ya the best.
@Prokaryote You recently showed an unhealthy fascination with my personal life, but I still like you, and you are a funny dude.
@GeeLyria (AKA Solavarius Regente) You’re always moving all over the place, and I can never keep track. But I know you’ll do great.
@Payne I always respected how much of a badass you are. Keep being like that.
@Alvarin You’re a great SBer.
@carbonCore (AKA Carbonate) You are a smart guy with a killer musical taste and knowledge. Have fun in Boston, or wherever you are now.
@ForgottenMemories (AKA Mem) <3 Mem. Stay safe out there in the world. Give the streetz my love.
@LadySpark (AKA Ms. Schultz) Ms. Schultz, you have a great work ethic. Keep dancing and having a good time in your life. Don’t let tragedy get you down.
@Alpha (AKA Omega) Maybe one day we will get married. Until then, keep being awesome.
@ArcticMonkey We had some good talks about music and other stuff. Good luck!
@Lumi You were always one of my favorites, even though we didn’t know each other well. Your writing styles warm my heart.
@ScarlettFire (AKA Scar) Sorry for always saying douchey things whenever you happened to wander into chat. Good luck with your wedding and everything!
@Auxiira (AKA Auxiiratron) You are awesome. Keep being awesome. Ya awesomepants.

@Nate
I never really spoke to you, Nate, but I have spent many hours on the website you so carefully constructed and maintain. You have made such an amazing environment and tool for not only young writers, but young people. Young, angsty, emotional people, who sometimes need a healthier outlet than other public forms of social media or perhaps their own communities. You have made a lasting positive impact in hundreds, and perhaps thousands of young lives, and nothing you do will ever erase that. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all!
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:19 am
View Likes
Pamplemousse says...

*Cries loudly* Come baaaaack some time, please???
“Admire my gaytime in the mist of purple~” -lostthought, 2015.
~~~~~~~~~~~Usernames~~~~~~~~~~~
Pamplemousse (4/16/14-Now)
Lateritic (8/21/13-4/16/14)
Kittyz101 (3/11/13-8/21/13)

Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn