z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:27 am
View Likes
zerkk says...

BondGirl007 wrote:Hey everybody, so yeah I'm not going to be here for a few weeks. I really need to focus on my school work, and sorting out some family issues. But hope to be back as soon as I can. I'll miss everyone.

<3~Hope

No :'( Don't leave..
"When then going gets weird, the weird turn Pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

"when all else fails and you can't extend a story, Ingest large amounts of hallucinogens or create a long lost brother" -- Zerkk

Demeter!

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 am
Kamas says...

Hope D:

<33 Come back soon my dear
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:59 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

*cries* HOPE!!!!

'scuse the caps.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:17 am
View Likes
BondGirl007 says...

You're a bit late Elly xD. I never really left in the first place.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:18 am
Ellyphant says...

XD My bad :D
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm
Mo. says...

xD hehe.
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 pm
Urban says...

I know haven't been on here long, but I just started my courses. I'll be back once I'm a little more organized. Promise!
Reserved for utter nonsense.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:31 am
View Likes
pudin.junidf says...

so I never thought I would be posting here, but I am.
I don't want to do it but I have to.
I might be away for quite a lot of time and you might see me only on weekends. I've had some troubles and I need help, so...
what I can I do?
I might be here to post on the storybooks though.lol.
Love you all!!
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 am
View Likes
Durriedog says...

pudin... :smt010
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 am
200397 says...

See ya all. :) :(

~Sunny

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547

174 Reviews

Reviews: 174
Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:11 pm
View Likes
lucyy says...

As you may have all noticed I have been pretty inactive for ages, since the new YWS started up in fact, for more reasons than I can count and I have only just recently returned, and I have to say I'm going to make the leave officially permanent. I love this site more than anything and it and the people on it are totally awesome. So major thanks and appreciation goes out to Nate for making such an amazing website and I hope it stays successful for a long time to come yet...

This is just to give a major thanks to those people who helped me with my writing, as it has improved beyond recognition thanks to you amazing people and I am so sorry to leave. It's just something that needs to be done (:

I love you all and Nate I hope this website continues to be a major success because it truly is awesome.

Goodbye (:
--Lucy xx
"Don't think, or judge. Just Listen."

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 am
Dreamwalker says...

Alright you guys. I'm not really very good at goodbyes... hence why I'm writing it here hoping no one will see it xD.

Basically, I'm leaving YWS. Simply put, I've been leaving the site at random quite often these days for vast periods of time, and each time I come back things change to a point where I no longer wish to adapt.

I love everyone on this site and I will miss you all greatly but, as I stated, things are just not as I had always loved them to be.

I want to thank everyone for helping me grow innerly and for helping me refine my skills. I also want to thank Kamas, Rosey, and June for always being of a great help to me. I am quite obliged to them.

And I want to thank Nate for creating this site. Because I found a home here once. It was a great place of refuge and I am sad to leave it now. Bitter though? No. It's a new start and I think I need to embrace it wholeheartedly. And who knows.. maybe this isnt the end for my love of YWS. I may just pop back one of these days.

I am really proud and honoured to have seen this site grow and prosper. To have witnessed even just a year in which it grew and turned into the society Nate so wished it to be. As much as I miss the old ways of things, I will be happy and leave without regrets. Without sadness.

Sorry for ranting so long. Felt like I needed to get it all out before I left. I'll make other appropriate goodbyes as of late but this is sort of my finale.

I love you all and I am glad to have seen you all grow and prosper.

Well... yeah. This is goodbye.
~The.Dreamwalker
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Aw, Dreamwalker. I'll miss you. :(

Ask for my MSN if you want it.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:43 pm
captain.classy says...

I will be away for a few more weeks, and already have been for a few. I miss you all! <3

Classy

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings