BYE
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:16 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Goodbye, @AfricanAlbinoApricot, and good riddance.
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:22 pm
View Likes
AfricanAlbinoApricot says...

Good riddance huh? @LordMono oops I mean @LordMomo

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Goodbye @AfricanAlbinoApricot...your chaos shall be missed.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:21 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Enspoilered for Length:
Spoiler! :
I... am not entirely sure how to word this. Part of me feels like an explanation is owed. Another part of me feels as though I'm leaving behind something great. Another part of me has too many memories for me to even consider saying goodbye. And yet another part thinks that I ought to make individual goodbyes to the various friends and partners that I've had on this site for more than a year now.

I'll be honest: I think that this is something that's been coming on to me for a while. I've prayed on this a lot and do not make this decision lightly. I am taking a hiatus from YWS until further notice. While there are plenty of good memories to call upon, there are more than enough darker memories to counteract them. Those events have changed me as a person. I'm not who I used to be, and for the most part, I think that's for the better. But that doesn't change a lot of things, no matter how much that I wish that I could change them.

I don't know if I'll come back or not. I'm just really not sure what my path forward looks like. 2020-21 hasn't been as good as I had once hoped it would be. But there's still a chance that things will calm down and that I'll get better. But things can't get better if every time I log onto YWS I remember things that I'd prefer to forget; that's a major reason I'm actually leaving other sites/I have formerly left other sites. I don't think that my last break was long enough to be of use to me or anyone else. There are still a few people that I want to keep talking to, and I will be reaching out to them within the next day or two; it's going to take some time for me to figure out what I want to say and how. YWS is one of the most positive, inclusive communities that I have ever been so privileged and honored to join. The vibrant, active, diverse community has, in many ways, become an additional family to me. If I ever return, I look forward to that reunion.

Y'all have a blessed [*insert time of day here*], understand? I'd hate to come back to find that somebody was upset over this XD But if anyone is... here's a heart for the road. <3
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones