z

Young Writers Society

YWS Awards Winners

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:06 am
Elelel says...

CONGRADULATIONS EVERYONE!!!

And thankyou Jack for setting up the awards ... I enjoyed them!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:16 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Ditto?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:19 pm
niteowl says...

I think I will give a Super-Gigantic-Mega Gift for all the award winners. :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:05 am
Snoink says...

...seizure...

*dies*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:12 am
Rei says...

*revives Snoink* Can't have our top critiquer dying on us. We need her.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:14 am
Elizabeth says...

Member You’d Most Like to Shoot – Fontroy

LMAO If I had known about this catogory sooner then I'd probably vote for him for sure :P
And if you had a most depressed award it woudl go to me and it would be gray and black. :P

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:15 am
Duskglimmer says...

niteowl wrote:I think I will give a Super-Gigantic-Mega Gift for all the award winners. :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

An award AND a gift?! It's too much! too much I say!! *fans self*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:21 am
Sam says...

YAY! GIFTS!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:09 am
Rei says...

Can the people who were nominated but didn't win at least get a dreidle?

"I have a little dreidle. I made it out of clay.
And when it's dry and ready, dreidle I shall play."
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:16 am
Elizabeth says...

Still, in that case I won't get an award, gifts OR a dreidle!

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:32 am
Liz says...

:shock: Huh? How did I win? Strange...
:D But great.
Congrats everyone!
purple sneakers

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:09 pm
Chevy says...

I never really saw fontroy as being annoying. i had other people in mind but um...well. never mind.

:refrains:
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:29 pm
Sureal says...

Oh yeah - that reminds me. I was about to say I didn't nominate any one for the 'Person you'd most like to shoot' award - but I did.

I nominated myself for it ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:30 pm
Firestarter says...

I don't know why, Sureal, that Master Debator joke was almost funny :P
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:38 pm
Sureal says...

It made me cringe even as I wrote it ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings