z

Young Writers Society

YWS Awards Winners

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:21 am
deleted6 says...

Whoa memory lane lmao. I hope I'm not member people most like to shoot now. LMAO XD. I think we should start these again xP.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:44 am
Wiggy says...

Dude, 'xactly what I was talking about!!! Though I do remember some of a similar nature being given last year...*ponders*
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:08 am
Loose says...

poor fontroy...

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:39 am
Areida says...

Awww... I just got warm fuzzies reading my comments again! Hehehhe, I remember being soooo excited when I found out that I won. I was just floored. And getting nominated for "Best Writer"? Dude, THAT one blew my mind.

Good times, guys, good times. :P
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Firestarter says...

Maybe I will do this again ...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:49 pm
Twit says...

Ooh, yeah, do it again!!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:50 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Areida wrote:Awww... I just got warm fuzzies reading my comments again! Hehehhe, I remember being soooo excited when I found out that I won. I was just floored. And getting nominated for "Best Writer"? Dude, THAT one blew my mind.

Good times, guys, good times. :P

Definately good times. I was incredibly floored that I WON best writer, especially over you and Jack. And I was pretty new to the site at the time. *sighs happily*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:55 pm
Meshugenah says...

teehee, a simple search with "YWS Awards" will help ya find last years awards ;)

Ah, good times, good times.

(and Dusky? Hush. You're darn good)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming