z

Young Writers Society

Gay men attracted by same scents as women

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:41 pm
Monument Soul says...

Vernon wrote:Finally, it's fact no one can justify argument saying gay or lesbian people are doing it to be different. Also Monument for point about happy gay people within straight relationship. They're not going make it obvious they hate it. Give us some statistic to prove this. They may be happy but what's not saying they go out and release all this un-contented emotions. Also as Jon advised don't attack other members when you've only been a member for a few days.

Just because I've joined this website which is only one measly website doesn't make any one in this form any more right or wrong than I am.

none of you may know me but that doesn't give you the right to say I don't anything just because I've been on the website or don't have any right speak out .

this website isn't world.

nobody knows everything you guys may lot more about some things than I do
but stil don't underestimate me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:44 pm
Monument Soul says...

and I'm not saying homosexuals live their lifestyles to be offensive if that's what I ment I would've said that.

I'm just defending myself and telling people what I know.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:57 pm
Emerson says...

I'm just going to lock this... I would move it to the Debate Section but I don't see a point, since it looks much more antagonistic than is needed.

*locked*
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson