z

Young Writers Society

Lupe is Leaving

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:39 pm
Layleun says...

Ha! Bet that title scared the crap outta ya, huh?

Naw, I'm not really and truly leaving, only going away for a short amount of time. Here is my story of horror,

"Once there lived a girl named Lupe. One day she found a site that she loved with all her heart. Then another day she started loving stage crew. Her school was doing a play called 'Oklahoma'. Lupe absolutely loathed that play but she absolutely loved stage crew. So now she is going to be away from the site she loves so dearly to help her fellow stage crewians with the dreaded play of doom."

Ok there's my story. The English translated version of that craziness is 'I will be helping out with the play until next Sunday, the ninth. I hope to be on sometimes but if I don't get to tell everyone, 'Ta ta for now' here is my letter of leave.

I loves you all and shall try to be on as much as I can,
Lupe

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:52 pm
aestar101 says...

Phew! I was freaking out.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

237 Reviews

Reviews: 237
Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Teh Wozzinator says...

XD XD XD

Well, I kind of thought that you weren't actually leaving, because someone else posted something similar to this, that said "Goodbye", but they just meant for a few days. But I still did get a little worried...

After all, what would ZT do if Mayze suddenly became non-existant????

XD
Go K-State for North Division!!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:03 pm
Rydia says...

Will miss you Lupe! Don't stay away too long!

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:06 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Ack me too Layleun!!! I'm doing stage crew for a play this week as well, but I'll still find a way to come on here. XD I'm just a tricky devil like that. ^__^ I hate Oklahoma too though. T_T My play is Once Upon a Mattress. I dunno if it's good or not, I've never seen it. But good luck with yours! ;) See ya in a week!

~Yoyo 8)
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:06 pm
MadHatter says...

Phew...I thought you were really leaving and I was like "Oh crap, there goes another member." Everyone seems to be leaving lately.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:48 am
Jennafina says...

Stage crew= best thing ever. Let us know how it went when you get back!
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:21 am
Cade says...

Oooooklahoma! My middle school did that when I was in seventh grade. Such a sweet play. *sings*
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney