z

Young Writers Society

Prince Harry in Afghanistan

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Aedomir says...

I think it's a good idea that he goes over there, it shows that us Brits aren't all upperclass snobs. He speaks like a normal person too, what do you guys think?
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:58 pm
Blue Fairy says...

I thought he was being sent back because of those US media found out about it or something. He doesn't want to come back and sit around in Windsor. I think people should let him stay in Afghanistan if he wants to risk it. Brits aren't upperclass snobs :D
Formely known as Fairy_twinkletoes_13

Grab a pogo stick and come and....pogo with me!

Brains first, then hard work. That's the way to build a house- Eeyore

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:58 pm
Alainna says...

He's just been withdrawn.

I have no opinion to be honest as I'm fairly against war. I suppose it was good that he tried. :roll:

xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:03 pm
Aedomir says...

Really? Withdrawn? I'm against war but at least he tried.
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:20 pm
deleted6 says...

Considering that he would of been a magnet for killing attempt and best way to piss off the British it's good he's been withdrawn. Worth noting I've been against the war from square one.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:24 pm
Prokaryote says...

He's got guts.

Prokaryote

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:30 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Vernon wrote:Considering that he would of been a magnet for killing attempt and best way to piss off the British it's good he's been withdrawn.

Not really. It's not as if they haven't been trying to kill all our troops beforehand, and in uniform he looks exactly the same as the others (that being the whole point of a uniform).

I'm just disappointed for him that he's had to cut his service short because of foreign media (though I'm surprised they even managed to keep it a secret for the amount of time they did - 10 weeks).

Here's a link to the story, for those of you who aren't aware.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind