z

Young Writers Society

Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:30 pm
Firestarter says...

Note to everyone -- University work itself does not take much of my time at all, and I realised that rather quickly. There's other things that are just preventing me from being an admin right now. But thanks for all the messages.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:09 am
Adnamarine says...

*cowers slightly at the sight of all those colored names of the prestigious YWS-ers who all know you so well, takes a deep breath, and posts just the same*

*sighs in relief* I thought you were leaving FOR REAL! As in, not-coming-back leaving.

But anyway, best of luck Jack!
Last edited by Adnamarine on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:46 am
Azila says...

I don't know you very well, in fact I think the only times I've contacted you were once before I joined and once recently about becoming an Instructor (thank you for that, by the way!).

Well, it will definitely take some getting used to seeing your name being orange...

I'm glad you're not leaving leaving, just leaving temporarily leaving.

Good luck!
~Azila~

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:18 pm
aestar101 says...

Bye firestarter. You were awesome :)!!! Happy Travels :D :D :D
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:59 pm
Rydia says...

I'll miss you Jack. I wish I'd had more chance to get to know you but then, that's what the future is for, yes? If you find you have the time, I'm still willing to organise a bit of a meet up in the summer and we could hold it wherever you happen to be. Sound enticing? I'll talk to you later, hopefully sooner rather than later, take care and good luck,

Heather xx

p.s. Thank you xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:07 am
Lynlyn says...

Aw, Jack... I'm going to miss seeing your name in red. Hopefully you'll still be around the site and maybe in the YWS chat, yes? Best of luck to you in your studies!
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:41 pm
MadHatter says...

Adious Jack.

~Kyle
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:29 pm
niteowl says...

JACK'S LEAVING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

*throws hands up to heavens and starts screaming*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That may be the most o's and exclamiation points I ever put into one post.

Anyway, it was awesome meeting you four (sheesh, it was really that long ago?) years ago, chatting, getting reviewed, etc.

At least you're just leaving as admin, and not like leaving, leaving. 'Cause that would be sad.

On that note, I feel it is time to do something I have not done in what feels like eternity: bestow upon thee a gift. Charlie?

*gets cheesy announcer robot out of closet, where it has been collecting dust and tells him what going on* Charlie: Jack? Who's that? I don't recall giving him a gift. Niteowl: That's 'cause he joined before I did and before the gifting started, you idiot. Charlie: Oh, right. *dons horrible British accent* Well, my dear boy, it has been a pleasure but now I must say farewell, toodle-oo, cheerio, adieu...Niteowl: "adieu" is French. And you just sound stupid. Just give him the dang gift.

Charlie: Fine, then. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt001 :smt002 :smt004 :smt005 :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt011 :smt010 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt024 :smt016

I know I should give you all the smileys, but for some reason, I cannot see them beyond :smt004. So I'm just giving up there. Surely the exorbitant amount of vowels and exclamation points makes up for it. :P

Arg! Tae, I love you, but... that stretched the thread a bit too much. -Mesh]
Sorry mesh. I guess I forgot that long things don't automatically wrap on the forum like they do in the drafting box.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"