z

Young Writers Society

Script Frenzy moved to April

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:43 pm
Emerson says...

This is news, right? :lol: I don't know how many people here do Script Frenzy, but since we are a writing site, we should know these kinds of things...

Chris Baty wrote:I wanted to give everyone advance warning that the second-annual Script Frenzy will be commencing on April 1. We've moved it forward by two months, and made some changes to open it up to more writers. Now the escapade includes TV scripts, short film scripts, and adaptations of novels. As long as you cumulatively write 100 pages of script in April, you're a winner.

Read more from the Amazing Chris Baty!

I should do Script Frenzy this year, maybe...Eventually I should do it. Anyone here considering it? I think I would have liked it more in June, though.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:50 pm
View Likes
BigBadBear says...

Is this Script Frenzy like a script NaNoWriMo? Have one month to write a 100 page script? It shouldn't be that hard.

But I'm not one to talk.

BBB

:shock: I have a blue star!
Last edited by BigBadBear on Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:51 pm
Aedomir says...

Oh right, so this is basically NaNoWriMo but srictps instead. I can't do scripts, but it sounds like a good idea and looks fun. I might do it next year... or I might do 20 pages or so. If I'm lucky. I'm thinking of doing 'Under the Eagle' by Simon Scarrow.

:-P
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:14 pm
Via says...

I would love to do it...but April is not a good time haha. Exams and last month and all that jazz and preparing for England and Kenya it just wouldn't suit me. That said, June would have been incredibly worse for this year but any other year it would be much much much better!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex