z

Young Writers Society

There's awards for this?

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:11 pm
deleted6 says...

LONDON (AFP) - British industry magazine The Bookseller has announced this year's shortlist for the oddest book title of the year, with a typical mix of the quirky and eclectic.
(Advertisement)

Visitors to the magazine's website, www.thebookseller.com, can make their choice from six mostly non-fiction titles unearthed by publishers, bookstore workers and librarians from around the world.

The winner will be announced on March 28.

The nominees for The Diagram Prize are:

More here

Jeeze I feel like selecting something in this lmao. XD. Oddly Enough articles rock. They're all pretty damn weird titles.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:26 pm
hekategirl says...

XD That's hilarious. People love giving out pointless awards. My favorite title is "I Was Tortured by the Pygmy Love Queen".

That sounds incredibly painful :shock:
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:18 pm
Alainna says...

Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Nude Mice.

How very random......
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady