Young Writers Society

Mister and Missus YWS

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 am
PenguinAttack says...

Hello all.

I am here today to talk to you about a contest. An epic contest that shall take your soul in glad obsession and fill you with the joy of the literary giants.

Mister and Missus YWS.

This is a contest designed to find the best of the best at YWS, and have them crowned in glorious YWS standards. It may take a while, but soon the thread for the contest will be up in the Contest Forum for you all to look at and volunteer as entrants. ^^

The contest will involve a series of challenges – to be designed by the hosts. These will then be judged by a panel of discrete judges. One set for Missus, and one for Mister. Votes and comments tallied after each contest to provide a running total for the challengers.

But, before I can go ahead with this, I have a request; I am in need of a co-host.

This is no simple contest and it will be more than just a slight challenge were I to try and organise it all myself. Thus, I ask for a volunteer to co-host with me. You have to be a volunteer, ^^ and I’ll have to make sure you’re suitable (it will involve talking to you, and checking out your activity and whatnot). You will need to be dedicated, creative, and committed to the contest itself. It will, no doubt, be some work so I’m going to need assurance that you are okay with spending some time and energy on the project.

If you are interested you can contact me via Pm or post something here in this thread. I’m also available to chat – being found in the Chat fairly often ^^ - but I would prefer the Pm for future reference.

Thank you all in advance, and feel free to ask questions or have suggestions or just comment here. I’m interested in all opinions.

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

"The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature."
— Henry Winchester