z

Young Writers Society

I'm Baking Cookies!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 pm
Jennafina says...

I'm making cookies for my little brother. He's really picky about things; he likes them to look good as well as taste good.

Does anyone have any really good, nice looking cookie recipes they'd like to share?

Lol, thanks. When I'm done I'll take a picture of them and post it here. ^_^
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:11 pm
Via says...

You could make buckeyes? They are awesome ;)

There is also some cookie that's not really cookies it like....balls of sugar wrapped in sugar..you have to keep them cold. They have a name, I just don't remember what it is! They are a-mazing though!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:16 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

I'd personally recommend cupcakes, but that's just me. If you're making cookies, my sister makes these awesome Snickerdoodles. This isn't the recipe she uses, but here's one I found on the internet. These things are good.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mrs-Siggs- ... etail.aspx
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:37 pm
1dering at stars says...

Wow there are so many. If you like chocolate chip there is a great one on the back of the Toll House Nestle chocolate chip bag. I know you wouldn't think so, but they are actually really good. They don't always come out looking perfect but if you roll the dough into balls instead of just dropping them they come out great.
Sugar cookies are always good for looks because you can cut them any shape you want and they are easy to decorate.
Stained Glass cookies are great too. You just make regular sugar cookies and sandwich them. You cut a smaller shape in one before you layer it on top though, and fill the hole with any kind of crushed hard candy you want. It will melt in to oven giving a shiny 'stained glass' effect. Good luck! :D
Of course it's happening in your mind, but why on earth should that mean it isn't real?

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci