z

Young Writers Society

The Nice Game

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 am
Wiggy says...

We all like to be nice to each other, right? *nudges Scrooges* Well, here's your chance to express that niceness!

Basically, you pick a random member on here and do something nice for them. Sign their guesbook, give a crit, comment on their blog, pm them, whatever. You can post what you did here, or just tell who you did something for. You don't even have to tell who--just say you did something. It makes me so happy to know that there are people out there who will just do something nice for someone without expecting a reward--and God sure concentrated a lot of those type of people in one place (here, lol). :D So, be darlings for me and do something nice for someone. It's really quite fun, and you'll have a nice warm fuzzy feeling after you do so. Who knows? Someone might just pick you, too!

Best part?

The smile on the other side of the screen. :D

Love,
Wiggy ;)

P.S. You'll also make Santa's Nice List this year!
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:58 am
View Likes
Wiggy says...

I'll start! :D

I signed Via's guestbook with an appreciation message. If you guys haven't met her yet, you really should! She's awesome, supportive, caring, friendly--basically, the epitome of a good friend.

{Side note--when you post, you can say something nice about the person you did something for, too. :))
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:11 am
Dream Deep says...

^_^

*sends aforementioned Wigster a Hallmark E-Card full of lurve*

(Because she is oh-so-wonderful - always thinking up newer and better ways of cheering, uniting, soothing and helping. A true friend indeed.)

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:26 am
JabberHut says...

The smile on the other side of the screen.

Lovely quote. You received a smile on the other side of the screen. :wink:

I commented on Silly Sydstix blog when she was feeling down. She is a wonderful writer and a very determined member of the site. She deserves an applause for the work she does here. :)
I make my own policies.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:34 am
Via says...

Great idea Wiggy! And thank you! :D

I left a comment on kitty15's blog. She is such a big part of this site and she has come such a long way since she joined. She is always willing to help new members and kind to absolutely everyone. I don't know how she does it but she always leaves someone sweet on my blog that cheers me up and she'll help out whenever others ask her too. She is simply amazing!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:48 am
chocoholic says...

Awesome idea!

I commented on bigbadbear's profile.

His comments on one of my stories have been really great, and he's an all round great member, always helping people out and offering advice.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare