z

Young Writers Society

School= Tired

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:35 am
chocoholic says...

So I've been back at school for a few days, and I think this is my first time on since then.

It seemed to be okay last year, but even after three days back, I'm really tired and stressed. I guess I'd forgotten how tired school made you after I had six weeks off.

So my question is, does school make you really tired? Tired enoug to do nothing until you get up the next morning and do it all over again? Because right now my answer is yes.

Thank god for the weekend!
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:07 am
Areida says...

YES thank Thor that tomorrow is Friday! Well, technically today, I suppose... It's just been one of those weeks when there was no time for sleep. Last night I only got two hours, so today just sort of passed in a daze... wheee fun times...
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:53 am
Snoink says...

You mean thank Thor that it's Thor's day. Er... you get what I'm saying.

The weekend should have come on Monday. It's been a very sucky week.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:24 am
Areida says...

Seconded.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:07 am
Cade says...

I find it is sometimes really nice to take a nap after school. I've done that...I'll come home, fall on the couch, turn on Law & Order and then doze off. Wake up around six. It's great.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:44 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Going to school? Being tired? You mean they're not synonyms???

=P I wake up too early, I'm at school all day and only get a chance to earth fourth period. And if I don't sleep through fourth period (which I am somehow managing to pass with an 85 =P) then I will crash at home and sleep for a couple hours *doesn't know the meaning of 'short nap'*

School should start at 12 and go until 6. Maybe. *thinks about it*

Homework! I don't actually do homework, either. Ever. And I don't study except for exams. =P So yeah, school makes me want to do nothing.
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:16 pm
JabberHut says...

School is always exhausting! All the work they pile on us now, especially third quarter. That seems to be the hardest part of the year, more than the fourth quarter.

Whenever anyone asks "How are you?" I find myself saying "Tired, you?" It gets kind of old, lol, but it's the truth during the school year. These next couple months will be even more tiring. :x

Stay stimulated!

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:42 pm
Stori says...

Tired? Me? *looks up blearily* Yup, I guess you could say so.

Anyway, I stayed up all night watching The Lord of the Rings, so...
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:34 pm
Alainna says...

School eats up 98.5% of my time. The other 1.5% is taken up with eating and bathing.

So, yeah, I'm tired too. I guess we just have to live with it. :(

xxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:17 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Yeah school sucks :( but hey that's life. Now my mom's got me sighing up for track.... great just more time at school. But whatever sometimes school can be fun (not really) but there is one thing I love and that is FRIDAY!!!! Because then I know I get at least two day to re-charge. But hey story of my life x.x.... that's just me.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:07 pm
alleycat13 says...

I don't know about you guys, but this is my senior year of high school and I am so unbelievably ready to get out. I sick of the routine, of seeing the same people all day (not that I don't like my friends, I just want to meet new people), and of being stuck in the same town I've lived my entire life in.

I'm exhausted from 7 hours of torture, 2 hours of basketball practice, homework, and the gazillion other things I want to do each day.

*exhale* end rant

yeah, school=tired.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Got YWS?

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:43 am
chocoholic says...

I just got home and I'm absolutely and completely stuffed.

I have History homework (due tomorrow and not started), maths homework, health homew work (again, due tomorrow and not started), and English homework.

I usually have no issue with English homework, but today I have to watch an episode of Neighbours. We're doing soaps in English.

The only soap I watch is EastEnders. I hate Neighbours. It's not fair.

But it's easier than doing maths because I can fall asleep easier, and I don't have to think.

I hate school.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana