z

Young Writers Society

The weirdest dream I ever had.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:03 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I was sound a sleep last night when I had the most terrible dream.
I was at a buffet with my friends, when I saw the boy I liked for years there. We are very close friends. In real life I told him I liked him. He blew me off, but we remained friends. That was 3 years ago. Anyway, in the dream, I tapped him on the shoulder to say hi. He just nodded his head and went with his friends. For some reason, my friends took me to the huge Ikea warehouse in Atlanta. I saw the boy I liked sitting on a couch with one of my best friends. I started to walk towards them, until I saw them kissing. I was furious. I grabbed my friend and slapped her in the face and asked her what would her boyfriend think. Her boyfriend came from behind me and said “Yeah, what would he think?” She got up and walked with her boyfriend. I grabbed the boy I liked and slapped him and shouted, “You know I like you!” He shouted back, “I would had went with you if you weren’t loud and talkative!” I just ran and cried behind a t.v. Then I woke up I was crying.
In real life now, I went to school heartbroken and sad. I sat by him in breakfast and he didn’t say two words to me. He usually talks to me. The dream was strange. I don’t know why he was kissing my friend because they don’t know each other. Somebody tell me what is going on.
Last edited by blacktiger3915 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:07 pm
Sureal says...

You had a bad dream - they're perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. ^_^

The guy probably said that - "I would had went with you if you weren’t loud and talkative!" - because you suspect that is the reason he rejected you. (Am I close?)
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:09 pm
darkdove says...

i like it. maybe you fear you'll lose him and it well hurt alot because you like him. Maybe your friend just happens to be the one you tld about it.

270 Reviews

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:23 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I thought about that Sureal, and I tried to stop talking so much. Then I realized that there more boys out there that will like me for who I am. So he can just f@#k off.

And thanks darkdove!

506 Reviews

Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:33 pm
Sureal says...

Just because you dreamt that he rejected you because he thinks your too loud doesn't mean that's why he rejected you in real life. For all we know he could consider that to be a positive.

270 Reviews

Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:45 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Thanks Sureal. You made me feel little bit better. :)

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:48 pm
Twit says...

This is more like a blog entry than a piece of Fiction, which is what this forum is for.

Somebody tell me what is going on.

You're in love. Big mistake.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:56 pm
Emerson says...

Moved to Lounge.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

270 Reviews

Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I am not in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God...........I hope I'm not in love.

I'm just in the 11th grade!

I don't want to be in love with somebody who isn't in love with me.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:23 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

ئ twit ئ wrote:You're in love. Big mistake.

Really, Twit. You're too young to be that cynical - even I'm not that cynical :P
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

506 Reviews

Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:27 pm
Sureal says...

Twit's cynicism transcends such things as time and age.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:37 pm
MisaAmane says...

I think you meant "tapped him on the shoulder"
maybe it was a premonition?
that's really sad.
my most ****ed up dream was the one where I was running from the law with my best friend (guy) and he was forcing me to go with him, then he was like "I loved you" and got shot by the police and died. and I was going "holy sh*t! damn you coppers!" then I jumped in the car and suddenly I was in a fast and the furious movie O_o;
actually, my most f*cked up dream was where I was hanging with my friends, then my best friend that had died, came back and he told me he needed me. he actually committed suicide and before he did he said "Amy, I need to talk to you"
I've had something like that happen to me in real life, just remember, it was only a dream.
usually dreams don't come true, so I would forget about it, and maybe try to get the boy to like you. :]

hope things get better, Amy

506 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:01 pm
Sureal says...

usually dreams don't come true,

Usually? When has a dream ever come true? Reality has far more consistency and logic than any dream does.

270 Reviews

Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:34 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I got over it. But the weird thing is that a few days ago, the girl and I almost got into a fight because she came in my house with her boyfriend and had sex in the bathroom.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 pm
StellaThomas says...

My analysis:

You probably were thinking about the memor of telling him just before you went to sleep, you don't remember what you think then. Were you talking to him or your friend or did somebody mention IKEA the day before?

I know you're stressed out. I had a similar kind of dream which I'm not going into which had me really depressed the whole day because I was terrified it might come true. Well, true in essentials, not the whole thing... you know what I mean...

If you don't like him you don't like him, your dream then has nothing to do with it. If you do like him, then, well, it's not the dream's fault. Or maybe it's other things, perhaps you were having trust issues with your friend?

Ninety percent of the time dreams don't mean anything, I know that... trust me, I am pratically the queen of weird dreams (having tea with the queen, horses in hammocks, giant hairy hippos and hitting witches with wooden spoons are just some details). You yourself are the only one who can decide whether this was just another pointless dream or if your mind was telling you something, none of us can...
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown