z

Young Writers Society

Derren Brown

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:46 pm
chocoholic says...

Last year me and my dad watched The Heist, and since then a range of Derren Brown programs have been showed on TV.

For those of you who don't know, he's a sort of magician, but he doesn't use 'magic'. I think he's a physological-illusionaist, or something. Either way, he's very interesting.

Has anybody else seen any of his programs? I watch Mid Control every week, and I think it's great, especially when he explains how he does things.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 pm
Sureal says...

His shows are always amazing to watch. I'd love to see him perform a live show.
I wrote the above just for you.

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:53 pm
chocoholic says...

I have seen a live show. Obviously, it wasn't live when I watched it, but it was a live show. It was probably the best thing I've seen him do. If only I could remember what it was called!

He did Russian Roulette, which was cool.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:01 pm
Alainna says...

I love his shows. He never ceases to amaze me with how he does things.

I just recently watched an episode of Trick or Treat where he made a woman think that she didn't know how to play the piano when she actually had been playing since the age of five.

xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:32 pm
Autumn says...

I saw him live, it was awesome ^^
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson