z

Young Writers Society

Glasses or contacts

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:06 pm
little.angelfire says...

I got glasses in 6th grade when I was 11 or something. I only had to wear them when we were taking notes, but my eyes get worse every year. I mainly only wear them when I'm driving and at school, but I'm starting to get headaches because my eyes are straining too much so I can see so I have to wear them more often. blech

I'm hoping to contacts soon, though ^.^

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:02 am
Elelel says...

Apparently I have some problem that starts with an s and means I can't focus properly. And apparently I could have glasses, if I wanted them. But I don't. So I don't have them and if I did I don't think I would wear them.

It really annoys mum to see me frowning when I'm reading or watching tv. I honestly don't notice I'm doing it, it's just to focus it I guess. So she wants me to get glasses, and might even insist I get them before I go to uni.

So we'll see what happens with that.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:24 pm
Zion says...

Oh, glasses. I've been wearing them since 3rd grade now...

Lenses are over-rated anyway. Glasses are more fashionable, and hardcore. GEEK PRIDE!

*lights torches*

*waves flags*
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:45 am
lauren_g says...

I've worn glasses since fifth grade, but I am absolutely determined to get LASIK when i turn 21 (i'm 19). No point in wearing glasses if you don't have to
"What's your road, man?"

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:27 pm
aestar101 says...

I just started wearing glasses.

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held