z

Young Writers Society

I'm Back

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:55 am
chocoholic says...

Many of you will probably remember that a while ago I sort of left the site. This was because I'd been very unhappy and just needed a break really. But I've decided to return, because I really missed you guys and I'm all happy again.

So, I'm back with fresh ideas and a new laptop.

What have I missed?

chocoholic.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:07 pm
Loose says...

Welcome Back!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:56 pm
Rydia says...

Welcome back, dear.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:33 pm
Firestarter says...

Welcome back! I can't fill you in on what you missed, I also disappeared off the site for a good while.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:17 pm
Layleun says...

You were gone.....?

Kidding XD We've missed you! Welcome back! I hate to tell you thins but you missed a lot XD Read all the forums you like and thats pretty much what you missed that matters to you ^.^

Welcome back,
Lupe

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala