z

Young Writers Society

Vampier stories love them? hate them?

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:44 pm
little.angelfire says...

Vaaaaampires *.*

Seriously I have my own fangs that I can continuously put in and take out of my mouth XD. They work like little caps for my teeth and I love them to death ^.^

I'm OBSESSED with vampire stories XD

Though, it all depends on how well written the story is and what the plot of the story is. Love stories can be a little....boring sometimes because that's all that's out there o.O

Brace yourself for an advertisement!!!

I have the first couple chapters of a vampire story up in the fantasy section if you would like to read them ^.^ (they might be back a page or two) It's called "Drink of Thyself"

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:55 pm
JC says...

I love how people are hating Twilight just on principle. Lol. I personally loved Twilight for the same reason I love most things; it was origional. I tell you, go out and find something that is just like it, and I'll give you all my points for the next year.

I love vampires, but only when done well. I cannot stand (and don't kill me) Anne Rice, yet for some reason I love Hamillton. My tastes run strange, what can I say? So yes, I like vampires, but anything tradtitional sends me spinning in endless boredom. Been there, done that, kinda thing.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann