z

Young Writers Society

Anyone A Patriots Fan?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:38 am
Nate says...

I'm not a Patriots fan, but Tom Brady is definitely the best quarterback in the league right now. Congrats on an undefeated season!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:03 am
Crysi says...

Blech.

I was completely rooting for NY tonight. I'm so tired of seeing the Patriots in the Superbowl...

But I do have to admit that Tom Brady is amazing. Especially that incredible pass to Moss on the other side of the field -- missed the first time, then ran the exact same play on the next down and got it. Very impressive. As is their undefeated season, I suppose...

Still... I'm a Niners fan for life.
Love and Light

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:31 pm
Dreami says...

The Patriots are like a machine. Their whole team is amazing - perfect, even, at times. I was also cheering for the Giants. Tom Brady may be the best Quarterback in the League, but it will just make the Packer's Superbowl defeat all the better. *waves silly little green and gold flag around*

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:28 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Patriots? Tom Brady? Quarterback? Niners?

What is this language in which you speak?
Last edited by Cpt. Smurf on Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:35 pm
Fan says...

yep, same here.

My words of choice would be, scrum-half, scrum, ruck, overlaps.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:39 pm
Pushca says...

Dreami wrote:it will just make the Packer's Superbowl defeat all the better. *waves silly little green and gold flag around*

Right.

I don't care about the Celtics, and I outright dislike the Red Sox, but go Pats!

I was at my friend's house once for her birthday, so a bunch of our other friends were there, and she was yelling at her father to turn off football, when I declared, "But I LIKE watching the Patriots!". Dead silence. They've been officially ashamed of me ever since....
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:22 am
Prosithion says...

I'm a Steelers fan, but I must say, the Patriots deserve their undefeated season. They are such a strong and cohesive team, I doubt they'll lose the superbowl.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Phindin says...

Tch.

They should have lost against the Ravens. The reffing was abismal. So. Bad.

But no doubt they are a good team; they'll be tough to beat, especially with home field throughout the playoffs. So they deserve it, I suppose.
"Buy, buy, buy, buy; sell, sell, sell
How well you've learned to not discern;
Who's foe and who is friend,
We'll own them all in the end."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:24 pm
ciago92 says...

Woot! Steelers Fan! Not that we've had much to celebrate these past few weeks...but hey. We're still in the playoffs and still have a chance! *Terrible Towel*
oops, back to topic: *very dry tone* yay, congrats on the perfect season Brady/Pats...like they need another superbowl...

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:47 pm
Ohio Impromptu says...

Alas, I only get to watch like one game a week (being in a country that has about 4 NFL fans), which makes it difficult to follow any particular team. If anything I'm a Colts fan, because I like the way Bob Sanders and Peyton Manning play, respectively. Imagine my feelings about not being able to watch the Superbowl last year.

But yes, has anyone else heard the legend about the members of the 1972 Miami Dolphins celebrating every year when it becomes impossible for another team to equal their undefeated season? I think it's hilarious. But what's even more hilarious is old, sad Dolphins. Go Patriots!
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:16 pm
Flemzo says...

I hope they lose the first round of the playoffs.
Congrats to the Pats, but 16-0 means nothing now.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:59 pm
Pushca says...

Phindin wrote:Tch.

They should have lost against the Ravens. The reffing was abismal. So. Bad.

Yes, it was the reffing...
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:57 pm
inkdragon says...

I'm a Patriots fan--a very, very, very sad Patriots fan.

Why did we have to play so stinkily last night? Ugh...I'm just so depressed that we lost the Super Bowl.
[Insert nifty quote here]

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe