z

Young Writers Society

How was your teenage life. Or life as a teenager so far.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:28 pm
les.bandits.armes says...

Emotional scars, heartbreaks, jerks, traumatic experiences, embarrasing moments, regrets, life long lessons, backstabings, gossips...

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:31 pm
Emerson says...

I'm not sure what this is supposed to be? XD

My teenage life has been rather weird but nothing that needs to be said on a public forum. ^_^ Currently, I've found happiness. Why look too hard at the past when it is clearly behind me and not to reoccur?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:41 pm

well, you don't have to be that blunt if you're not comfortable with it. but still, you might actually help other users with their stories. i guess

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:43 pm
Emerson says...

I'm not entirely sure what this is for though... What do you mean help people with their stories? I'm just not sure what this post is even for.

If someone needs help then I would help them but I can't figure out what you are trying to get at with this post. Oo

I'm comfortable with it I just feel that bleeding my soul openly on a web forum may not be polite XD
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:35 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

It's been fun. I'm probably going to miss it.

I'd do it again.

Random avatar

Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:39 pm

the point is i'm curious. and i'm writing a coming of age story. and by compiling these stories, i'd get to flesh out my characters properly.

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:08 pm
Fishr says...

Perhaps you should edit your first post, and leave an introduction. Knowing the purpose might encourage others to come forth. Rather, the way the original post is setup, it's quite weird. And, respectfully, not many I venture to guess, will not spill their guts for the sake of it.

One last thing, this is a writing website, so please use proper grammar. It makes me twitch in odd angles.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:16 pm
October Girl says...

Mine right now sucks. Life isn't going the way I want it to. I'm always ready someone else's success story and wondering if mine will ever be there. So I don't know.... You tell me
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:46 am
Via says...

Snoink posted some thread last year I think called something like "Introducing You". You might consider running a search for it? There are LOTS of experiences from teenagers in that thread!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:32 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

les.bandits.armes wrote:the point is i'm curious. and i'm writing a coming of age story. and by compiling these stories, i'd get to flesh out my characters properly.

Incandescence would argue that every story is a "coming of age" story because in every story, the character comes to grips with himself (we hope) and therefore matures as someone better.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:49 am

fishr: I'm sorry but that's how i speak in real life. I'm asian. and english is not my first language.

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 am
Gadi. says...

I hate being a teenager. :(
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:04 pm
little.angelfire says...

haha, I love being a teenager. So many things happen and are still happening. The drama at school, the drama at home, the thrill of the mind and body growing...yep, I'm gonna miss it. ^.^

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:18 pm
Crysi says...

Oh my gosh I'm in my last year of being a teenager. That's frightening...

It was a long journey. Went through all the stages -- rebellion, questioning of faith, questioning of sexuality, the emo years, discovering relationships, heartbreak... and finally discovering myself. Who I am, who I want to be. What drives me.

Honestly, though, as open as I usually am with people, I'd rather not go into more detail than that here. PM me if you'd like to know more, but that's all I'm willing to say publicly.
Love and Light

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:35 pm
StellaThomas says...

So far, not much different from being, twelve, let's say...just, older. And moodier :D
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune