z

Young Writers Society

How was your teenage life. Or life as a teenager so far.

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:18 am
Gadi. says...

So much pressure ad so much...ugh... ughness. So much more sex. And pimples. Ugh.
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:15 pm
OverEasy says...

I know everyone thinks the drama goes away once you get out of highschool. It doesn't. i am 17, but i graduated last year. College is almost worse in some ways. Point being, no matter how old you are the teenage thing doesn't really stop. Sure you are more in touch with your emotions, but there will always be those people trying to cause your newest scar. The jerks are always around, those catty girls you thought would be long gone, well now you work with them. Adults are almost worse when it comes to gossip. It never stops, its all in how you deal with it.
Life is for living.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:22 pm
Loose says...

Peachy.

Minus the anxiety, eating disorders, and general girly drama.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:46 pm
LowKey says...

Highly emotional.

Add to this I'm the prodigy child who does and always will succeed in everything I do without the slightest chance of failure...

You get a challenge. :D

So far, my teen years haven't been too bad at all. I have nothing to really complain about. I live in a house where complaining isn't allowed, and everyone must be happy. If you aren't happy, people make you happy. So no complaints. :)

Dreamer
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien