z

Young Writers Society

Taking a Break

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:48 am
chocoholic says...

Hey everyone,

The past few weeks I haven't been feeling so great. Not sick, just depressed and bored. I'm going to be taking a break from YWS for a bit. I'll still be on a bit, but I won't be posting, just reading. I want some time to concentrate on non-literay things, especially since I'm starting at a new school next year.

I might make a few posts every now and then, but you really won't hear from me for a while.

I'll miss you all, I just need to get away for a bit.

Bye,

Rosie.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:00 pm
Rydia says...

We'll miss you Rosie! Take care and return to us soon,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:23 pm
Alice says...

Bye Rosie! *huggles*
I just lost the game.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:09 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

See you soon! We'll miss you!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy