z

Young Writers Society

Examination Station

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:35 am
Chaotic Romance says...

I'm afraid to post this... please don't attack me...

I got finished with finals last Thursday. I had five, American Government, U.S. History and Environmental Biology were all on the same day... that was not fun... after the last one I felt like my head was going to explode... Intermediate French I was on Monday and World History II was on Thursday.

I've been home from college since Friday and grades for the semester were posted on Saturday.

I'm glad that the stress of finals are over, but I feel for all of you who are still suffering!!
"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault." - Dr. David M. Burns

My website: http://www.freewebs.com/chaoticromance1/index.htm

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:54 am
whence says...

I just found out what we're doing for my English final, and relief has washed over me (not that I was concerned in the first place, but still :p).

Anyway, we have to recite a poem from a prepared list, on stage. That's it. So I'll be doing some Sylvia Plath, with hopefully high marks.
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:02 am
Alteran says...

Well, today was tiresome to say the least. I fnished up Intro to Microcomp with a loverly A :D and As of five minutes ago I wrapped up my Humanities final. That leaves Western Civ and Algebra. *shudders* Algebra will be the death of me.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu