z

Young Writers Society

Is anybody else here obsessed with Doctor Who?

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:36 am
chocoholic says...

Okay, I'm completely obsessed. Am I the only one here? Actually, I know I'm not because kittykat_luva is obessed as well, although maybe not as much as I am.

I own series one on DVD, and my uncle is going to buy me an inflatable Dalek for Christmas. There's also loads of those cool books about the monsters and making of that I want, and series two and three on DVD.

See, I told you I was obsessed! Anybody else?
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:23 am
Twit says...

*Whovian handshake*

Have you seen any of the old ones? The Fourth Doctor's good -- he's even wackier than the Tenth. :D
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:58 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

*puts both hands in the air and jumps up and down*

Yep, I most certainly am a Whovian at heart. I mean, what's not to love? Great characters, stories, worlds and monsters - it's TV gold!

Perhaps we should make a usergroup...

Anyways, who just can't wait for the Christmas special?
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Twit says...

I just have to hope that someone kind puts it up on YouTube or someother site. :wink:

The number of companions in this series seems to change though. I know Rose is coming back (Yay!! *dancedancedance*!!!) and Martha is coming back and Donna is coming back, but I heard that Sarah Jane was coming back as well? Is she leaving The Sarah Jane Adventures?

You know, they're making a watered down version of Torchwood? Maybe that means I'll be able to watch it. :) I watched about five minutes of the first episode, then stopped because of all the bad language. And I saw on the back of a DVD about this episode where a sex crazed alien/robot goes on a rampage. :roll: :shock:

I definately agree with you about the usergroup, Cap'n. Who else would want to join?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:20 pm
deleted6 says...

I would and Torchwood is good, but it's just got Jack instead of Doctor. Anyway I love Dr Who. It's all so great and I would definitely join a user group for it. My fave episodes in no order.

The Empty Child/ The Doctor Dances

Blink (Damn creepy)

The one with the devil in it.

Last two episodes.

Christmas Episode Season 2

Anyway great idea Bubbles who should mod it.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:23 pm
Twit says...

I'd mod it. :wink:

#TNT

Random avatar

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:28 pm
deleted6 says...

I'd be willing too :P ;) XD.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

79 Reviews

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:29 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I'll post a topic on it in the usergroup forum straight away! I'll put myself as group mod, if everyone's alright with that. Does anyone know if we can have more than one moderator to a group?
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:30 pm
Twit says...

Yes, I think you can have more than one. Put me down as second in command. :razz:

#TNT

Random avatar

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:31 pm
deleted6 says...

No me!!! :P

79 Reviews

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:41 pm
View Likes
Cpt. Smurf says...

Well, I've done it. I've put both of you (Twit and Vernon) as group mods - now we only need some members! Once that's done, I'll PM Mesh.

~Stewie Griffin

Random avatar

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:43 pm
deleted6 says...

LMAO that's best idea and members be no trouble. We've way of persuasion! XD *laughs madly*

79 Reviews

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:49 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Vernon wrote:LMAO that's best idea and members be no trouble. We've way of persuasion! XD *laughs madly*

We most certainly do... *schemes*

~Stewie Griffin

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:54 pm
chocoholic says...

It's really annoying living in Australia because we won't get series three or anything until like, June. It's hell. But I watched Torchwood and the Sarah Jane Adventures on Youtube, and now they're going to show Torchwood on UKTV, thank god!

It's so cool that they're bringing Billie Piper back. I liked her, though I wonder how they're going to do it.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89

Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars