z

Young Writers Society

I have a posting issue on my Gwenevire account.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:51 am
Sacred says...

Sorry I am using my other account to post this because I am unable to post on my Gwenevire account.! Eek!
It says that I cannot post to soon after my last post witch was an hour ago.
Can someone do something to enable me to post again please!
I really want to post again!
Please! HELP!

Gwenevire

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:17 am
Emerson says...

The site is having a problem. It's a bug. I'm sure Nate will fix it soon, sorry for this issue.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:23 am
Cade says...

Yeah, Nate was fixing the bug that made all the dates funny.

Next time you notice that happening but you don't want to forget what you wanted to say or post on (because the Save as Draft button doesn't work either), just save your comments in a Notepad document and paste them in later.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:26 am
Emerson says...

Yes, from what I've heard a bug in coding came up last night and switched dates, which is also causing the large amount of missed posts, and the large members who are "online". Like any bug YWS has, we'll make it through. ^_^ *hugs Nate* He's an amazing admin, he'll take care of it in due time.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:49 am
Nate says...

Next time, do not make a topic about this in The Lounge. This is not the right place. You should either PM myself or one of the mods. Topic locked.

"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta