Young Writers Society

Bella.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:26 pm
StellaThomas says...

Oh...wow...

Congratulations! It must be an amazing feeling.

As for the name...my dog's called Bella...(not that I'm saying your daughter's a dog)...and personally, I really do not like Bella Swan. However, I had this feeling that my old house was haunted by the ghost of a young maid called Bella who loved to dance and married a boy who was as rich as the family she worked for...that Bella, I absolutely adored.

I'm sure she's adorable! congrats again (even though I don't know you!)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:57 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

*sigh*

'Welcome back' is all I can say, I suppose.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:08 pm
JC says...

Kitty? What's with the sigh? (Don't worry, I've just about heard everything now, so you can tell me)

(And I've finally got a few pics for you guys! (Not a lot. Just some ultrasound ones. I really don't want to post any from the hospital (eeek), and my parents aren't comfortable with me even posting these...but yeah...)

12 weeks. =D

This is 21 weeks. She's sucking her thumb

I'll try to sneak in some more if I can.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:16 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Wow, they're really clear - I've never seen ones like that before. Not that I see a lot of ultrasound baby pictures in the day to day running of things, of course. But, yeah, really cool!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Stori says...

Hi, and congratulations.

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:42 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

Hi. Not sure we've met though the name rings a bell, so I'm sure I've seen you around...actually, think I've run into you in the contest forum before...
Anyway,that's enough rambling out of me...welcome back and congratulations. Bella is a lovely name. Hi Bella. Good to have you with us again JC, and I hope to see you around. :)
Jas
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

514 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:13 pm
JC says...

I was surprised at how clear they were as well...I mean, my mom showed me the ones from when she was pregnant, and wow...the quality is really different. At the time it was just...amazing. Unbelievable.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:17 pm
Meshugenah says...

JC! *attacks* Good to have you back, love.

And! Congratulations! Bella's a pretty name. Best of luck, m'dear.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:33 pm
Rydia says...

The one with her sucking her thumb is so sweet! But that's a habit you might want to discourage when she's born. She's so lovely, JC!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:23 pm
Twit says...

Isn't it funny how she manages to look so cute sucking her thumb, even in an ultrascan pic? How old is Bella now?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:47 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

oh wow! i'm actually tearing up right now! how much of a sap am I! lol.
just know that you are amazing. congratulations. so many girls would not have gone through with the pregnancy, let alone named their child. and Bella is a beautiful name! *hugs JC and Bella*
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

514 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:23 am
JC says...

Bella is 10 weeks tomorrow :)

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:40 am
Insomnia says...

Hey! *hugs* It's really good to have you back. :D

I'll add my congratulations to the pool. You'll be a great mum. :)

Also, those pictures are really clear. it must have been amazing to see her...
Last edited by Insomnia on Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:42 am
Emerson says...

Awww, the ultra sounds are so cute. I love your avatar too. She is going to be a beautiful baby. What color are her eyes?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:43 am
Joeducktape says...

Yay! Aw, how adorable she is and will be! Congrats!
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)