z

Young Writers Society

Bella.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:01 am
Bella says...

Congrats JC!!! I love her name already!! *biggrin* You'll be a wonderous mom!! What's her middle name gonna be?

~Bella~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:52 am
Crysi says...

Congratulations, JC!

Yes, it's scary, but... oh, you'll be such a wonderful mother, I'm sure. :) Bella is truly a blessing, and I'm sure she makes you smile, and that's all that matters!

You're lovely. :) And the pictures of Bella are so precious! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!

*hugs you both*
Love and Light

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:05 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

JC,

Glad to have you back, honey. Much love, hugs, and kisses to you and your little one. Even in those ultrasound pictures Bella is adorable.

All the luck I can give,
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:54 am
View Likes
LowKey says...

Congratulations, JC!

You must be really excited. She looks really cute, and the quality is amazing (err... for the ultrasounds, I mean). But I'm sure Bella will have many fantastic qualities as well.

I don't know how tough it is first hand, but I know someone who had her baby at fourteen. She's trying to hurry up and finish high school ahead of time so that she can take care of her kid, so she's working over time. She's determined to be able to provide her daughter with a good life.

But hey, Bella's worth it, right? :D I'm sure she'll be a great kid, and I'm sure you'll be a great mother. Before you disappeared, you were great. I don’t see why you shouldn’t be great now. :)

And welcome back! :D
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:56 pm
Cade says...

Love the avvie, and the ultrasound pics. You're so brave to do all this, and I admire it. She's one lucky baby to have a mommy like you. Tell her I said Happy Ten Weeks!
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:08 pm
JC says...

Clau- At this point her eyes are still dark blueish, but we're pretty sure they'll end up some form of brown by the time she's three. Although, I think she looks adorable with blue eyes :)

Her middle name already is Kaye. It was our second choice name and when we put it with Bella and got Bella Kaye, it became a keeper.

Thank you all so much for the support. I'm doing the best I can with the circumstances, and my mom's being absolutely amazing with everything. She took time off work so she could babysit and I could keep going to school.

I'll try to keep you all as updated as I can!

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:39 am
Cade says...

Bella Kaye is even more gorgeous than Bella!
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:56 am
starrynight89 says...

Hello,

I think we've met on chat! ^_^ Congratulations! Bella Kaye has a ring to it, I love saying it! *says it out loud* haha.

Nov 21st, eh? Scorpio/Sagittarius Cusp...random fact..lol.

Cheers,

--starry
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:09 am
View Likes
Via says...

Hey JC!

Bet she's adorable! I love the name :)

Is that actually her in your avvie?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:07 am
Doctor Kitty says...

JCobsesed wrote:Kitty? What's with the sigh? (Don't worry, I've just about heard everything now, so you can tell me)

Here's to Bella not having to go through what my nephews did. I wish you the best of luck. You seem to be trying real hard; keep it that way, please. :)

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:23 am
Teague says...

November 21st is her birthday? Aw, we missed sharing a birthday by two days. Lol, mine's the 23rd. :D

Congratulations, JC! You'll make a wonderful mum. ^^

-Saint :pirate3:

P.S. How do you pronounce Bella? ;) My brain is so preprogrammed for Spanish that it keeps coming out "Beya," because of the double L, but I know that's wrong. xD

Stupid tongue. xD

Bella Kaye is a lovely name, though. ^^
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:08 am
Aet Lindling says...

Like "bell", and then "a"? XD

Congrats, JC.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:17 am
JC says...

Via- Yeah, that's her in my avatar. My neighber is one of my good friends, and she comes over a lot to take pictures, and then takes them home and edits them (she's obsessed with photoshop). I really liked how this one turned out, so I had her make it into an avatar. What you can't see is Bella's hilarious expression in this. She's just looking up like "What are you doing?" Who is that in you're avatar?

Saint Raz- You should have told me! I would have waited. lol. Jk. That's an cool coincidence though. =D
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:30 am
Via says...

Check out my YWS Blog JC...you'll see! *link in siggy*

That is awesome! I am so jealous of photoshop queens.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:59 am
chocoholic says...

She's absolutely adorable JC! I'm sure you'll ake a great mum, and Bella's so lucky.

Bella Kaye is a lovely name.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind