z

Young Writers Society

Bella.

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:16 am
JC says...

Hey. For while I've been gone, and I didn't really say why.
Well, for those of you who noticed, before I left I was freaking out about something kind-of...scary for a 16 year old, and even though I thought I had nothing to worry about I did.
November 21, 2007 I became a parent. It's still so weird to say. Her name is Bella, and she says hi to everybody. I'll try to get some pictures up soon.
Last edited by JC on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:20 am
Emerson says...

^_^ I'm not sure whether to say congratulations or ... what, since I had heard about this mix up. I'm glad your back--your presence was missed. Best of luck with the child! She has a cute name. PM me, will you? I miss you! We should catch up.

Er, by the way, you missed the name changes we had in October. This is Claudette!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

514 Reviews

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:22 am
JC says...

The icon gave you away.
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:24 am
Gwenevire says...

Hey! Welcome back. Thought, I don't think I have met you before so I am Genevieve.
I don't mean to be rude or anything but, your 16 and you have a kid?

514 Reviews

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:29 am
JC says...

Yeah.

And I don't think I've met you either. You joined while I was gone, most people call me JC.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:34 am
Lucky_Duck says...

Hey JC nice to see you back again. Interesting news you've had there... Well, Good Luck to you and Bella. By the way, I love that name! :D

-- Lucky

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:35 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Welcome back, JC! ^_^
ohmeohmy

514 Reviews

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:40 am
JC says...

Lucky_duck- It is a great name, and in case you were wondering, yes, I might have gotten the name from twilight. That and it's just a great name.

Sumi- Hi!

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:15 am
piepiemann22 says...

I...Don't know what to say. Welcome back, but... I'll PM you.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:28 am
Emerson says...

XD I think that's kind of funny that you named your kid from Twilight. Hehe, despite that, though, Bella is a beautiful name.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:06 am
Sachiko says...

*squeals* Congratulations! *Hugs* that's a beautiful name. Oh, I'm Sachiko, by the way. ^_^ I don't believe we've met!

I hope everything goes well with the baby!
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:47 am
Cade says...

Welcome back, and best of luck. I hope everything works out for you, JC.

One of my best friends is named Bella. Lovely name. It means "beautiful," after all!
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:55 am
Via says...

Welcome back JC! We've missed you indeed!

And this is write me :)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:57 am
Alteran says...

How did you escape without telling us this before!? Congrats! No matter what anyone says, life is amazing. Good luck!
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:36 am
Sam says...

JC! *smothers with love* I was wondering where you had gone. ^_^ Welcome back, in any case.

*waves at Bella*
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless