z

Young Writers Society

deep in thought...

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:01 am
darchoco says...

Everyone does it. That point where you let all the thoughts delve deep into your mind and let the philisophical moments roll. The times set aside to solve all those trivial and large problems all at once.

Personally, I go out in the middle of the night, when the moon is glowing and there is no noise except nature itself, and lay onto the trampoline and stare up into the stars. It comforts my mind... and takes the stress off my body. Brings things to a clearer perspective.

My question to you all is, where do you do your deep thinking??
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:09 pm
Rydia says...

My room. Or in front of the computer. Though I think deeply a lot of time so when I'm wandering around college or whatever as well.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:16 pm
tinny says...

On the toilet. I sit on the lid and prop my feet up against the door. Seriously, it's the only place in my house where I can really get any peace.

I do tend to think a lot while I walk to college, but that's mostly day-dreams.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:54 pm
Leja says...

While I'm reading other books XD The book will be open in front of me, but I'll stare beyond it and think instead. Takes me a while to read books, unfortunately, for that reason, haha.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:29 pm
Layleun says...

I'm with you, Choco. Night time is the way to go. I go lay out in the middle of the field and stare at the sky. I love it in the summer, be all alone like you're the last person alive and I usually fall asleep there and stay and think.

Also when I'm asleep. That too ^^

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:08 am
Teague says...

I like to climb up on the roof at night. Or, if my dad is home, I'll just go chill on the balcony. But I like to be high up and alone. And outdoors at night.

Yeah, so it's cliched. *shrug*
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:52 am
onceuponatim3xo says...

I'll think pretty much anywhere that I can see trees! I zone out a lot, especially in school when the window shows a tree or two. Then people look at the tree that im staring at and wonder what Im looking at. Its quite funny, actually, when people notice me zoning. My zoning can range from parts of my story, to philosophy, to people. And sometimes I zone about zoning, then end up zoning about zoning about zoning! :smt081
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:00 am
Minniax says...

I do my best thinking either at the computer in my room, on my bed when I am going to bed, or up in the woods where nature can take over my thoughts. =]
Currently reading: The Dead Zone by Stephen King

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:05 am
Bjorn says...

Apparently my friend becomes very thoughtful, critical and analytical when she's high... The things you learn when on long bus rides...

Anywho, for me it can be anywhere. Seriously. I become very silent and it tends to scare people around me (oh my gawd, Dan's not talking! ...). When I walk, at school, in bed, on the toilet.... And no I personally don't do drugs, you don't need to when you've been unanimously declared a drug yourself by your friends;)
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:59 pm
darchoco says...

Yeah, so it's cliched. *shrug*

so what if its cliched. it works :lol:

found another way for me... running seems to get my brain pumping as well as my body so yeah.

And no I personally don't do drugs, you don't need to when you've been unanimously declared a drug yourself by your friends;)

heh. even if you used drugs i wouldn't hold it against you. I would try to convince you otherwise, but would change my opinion of anyone. I am just weird like that :roll:
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:57 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Anytime. Riding in the car, listening to music or sitting at a piano in particular.
ohmeohmy

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Usually when I'm riding my horse, especially on a warm summer day. Also, on the bus to/from school, and in bed, when I'm tired, but not yet asleep.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:40 pm
Stori says...

I'll do my thinking anywhere.

Usually it's when I'm alone. I don't like noise at all.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:10 am
Sachiko says...

Usually when i'm walking my dogs and listening to music. I also tend to space out. ^_^ That's usually what works the best for me.
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:26 pm
little.angelfire says...

I like to think during a boring class or in the shower. The shower is great ^.^...until the water goes cold and you haven't done anything...then it kinda sucks...but then there's also when I'm lying in my bed trying to think. That works too ^.^

...I know my friends' reply to this would be, "You think?" -.-

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket