z

Young Writers Society

Healing Energy

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:49 am
Gwenevire says...

This may sound weird but I have experienced it and so has my mother...

You can heal with energy.
Simple as that. If you ground yourself you can do it.
Whey I think its the natural cure for things. We don't need medicines and treatments. We just need the knowledge and the strength.
You think I am telling a lie. Well listen to this.
http://www.risingstarhealingcanada.com/denischagnon.htm

A man names Denis Chagnon had cancer and he was told he only had a certain amount of time left to live. So he learnt to ground himself and he healed himself by placing his hands on parts of his body and letting the energy circulate through this spot. He teaches classes and helps other people through there sicknesses.

Don't you think that is just magical? I really think so. My mother has been taking some courses from him and they have done magical things.

I would really like to discus this with some people. I think its just something I need to talk about.
What to you guys think about it?

Once I had a killer head ache and my mother told me to site in the chair she placed her hands on my forehead and grounded herself (read about grounding on the site above) She held them there for several minutes and it was gone!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:06 am
Rena_Luvs_All says...

i completly disagree.
are you a person that believes in magic or anything by any chance?
you seem likr the type that would. but all in all,
it was an interesting read.
"Yes I'm Pretty, Not Beautiful. I Sin, I'm not a Devil. I'm Nice, I'm not an Angel." I Think You Know Who Said This One.

441 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:07 pm
Gwenevire says...

No I do not believe in magic.
Whey do you disagree? I would like to know.
Its not magic... Its power its nature's way of healing.

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:40 pm
Wolf says...

I personally think this is awesome.
I've never experienced it, but I don't doubt it. Why shouldn't Nature be able to heal just as well, if not better, than modern medical drugs? I don't think there's any proof that this cannot be real.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

441 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:44 pm
Gwenevire says...

You are so right Ayra!
I will get my mum to show you one day. Trust me you will feel it.
Maybe we could take a class together. My mum said the guy that teaches it is so grounded that when he puts his hands on your arm or something its almost electric.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:41 am
Alteran says...

Gwen, this isn't literary work. Other is the place to post works you've done that don't seem to fit in other places, this is a discussion for the lounge *moved*

While I do think that energy is a powerful tool, a person has to believe in ti to actually make it work. Obviously people should be able to heal themselves, but it isn't really magic, it's nature. Humans mistake the fact that everything is natural. Supernatural is simply a natural occurrence with no explanation. It's interesting to see the Human growth. But don't dismiss other methods as well. There is still much good in doctors and medicines.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:26 am
Loose says...

it's an interesting theory. And a great alternative to Pain killers.

**can't swallow pills**

I might try it out sometime :)

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:17 pm
StellaThomas says...

I don't know...personally, I think the website looks like a whole loads of codswallop...however miracles do happen...

My mum stops hiccups by holding your wrists...?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100