z

Young Writers Society

Invader Zim

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:01 am
MadHatter says...

Who likes it? Who doesn't? I think it was one of the best short lived shows ever. it never even got to air it's full second season. Boo hoo hoo
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:04 am
Perra says...

It is love!

Let's sing the doom song!

I haven't seen it in forever! Not counting the miracle yesterday when Nickelodeon actually aired the first episode. O.O! They never show their old shows! For those thirty minutes, I was happy.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:07 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Invader Zim FTW! XD
ohmeohmy

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:51 am
Sponson Light says...

Yeah, while some shows are overrated, with Invader Zim almost crossing it if it werent for its gruesome and often traumatizing plots (like the one where he steals everyone's organs), it really didn't get its air time.

Its a shame, because it was a good show. Like many others such as Time Squad, I was too young to really appreciate Time Squad's writing, and thus right now it stands as one of the most under appreciated shows that I know.

BEETHOVEN BONECRUSHER!!!
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

141 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:46 pm
MadHatter says...

I love how it was so dark and often demented. They acctually had to ban an episode for featuring GIR covered in blood, hinting that he had just murdered someone. But the creators like the image so much that they hid it in several episodes.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

MadHatter wrote:I love how it was so dark and often demented. They acctually had to ban an episode for featuring GIR covered in blood, hinting that he had just murdered someone. But the creators like the image so much that they hid it in several episodes.

Haha, really? XD

I love that one episode where Gaz is taken to the Piggy Dimension and then she and the Evil Piggy Overlord play video games together. XD
ohmeohmy

141 Reviews

Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:32 pm
MadHatter says...

My all time favorite episode would have to be "Dark Harvest". It's just so creepy and sick for a cartoon that you'd have to be under five not to like it.

Also, the first episode is pretty good as well.

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:48 pm
rockondude says...

It's kinda cool.But I do like Invader Zim.And the dog.I never see it.I think I seen it 1 time.But still its pretty awsomely sweet dude!!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:27 am
ciago92 says...

Maybe it's cause I don't have cable so I didn't see enough, but what I have seen... what the h***? I get the impression whoever wrote it needs to go to counseling, I know I almost had to after seeing it. All the kids at school who are "wierd" (read: almost emo, I say that cause a couple of cool kids like it) love the show, but whatever shirts and stuff I see advertising it...they turn me off even more. It seems extremely, extremely stupid. Maybe someone will have to get me the season for christmas so i can see it all?

141 Reviews

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:53 pm
MadHatter says...

Rockdude-Put some spaces between your sentences. It looks really bad and you can't read it very well.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm
Floydian42 says...

Invader Zim pwned! I can remember really laughing at the episode when Gir went evil, but I there are no details...
"Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of one's own mind" Ralph Waldo Emerson

People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love