z

Young Writers Society

Where Do You Write?

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:08 pm
Sam says...

Where do you write- and why? ...a cave? In empty train cars? On the mall carousel? Post a picture!

That's my lovely, messy desk that I have sat in front of for three NaNos and several years of YWSing- the pictures are of a preschool, my dead aunt in the sixties, an American flag over the Grand Canyon, my childhood best friend dressed as George Washington, the view from the decks of the Susan Constant, Arlington National Cemetery, a train in the desert, and Peeps on my windowsill. Random things.

[The Hello Kitty is for bashing away plot bunnies. No joke- everyone should have one.]

This is where I write when my family is being [s]annoying[/s] overly attentive.

...und du?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:22 pm
Cade says...

I don't think I really have a place where I write. Sometimes I write in my room, but I don't really have a desk there. I do have a low table I sit at with a floor cushion, but I rarely work at it. Hmm...sometimes I sit at our bar in the basement. The thing is, I write whenever inspiration strikes, so sometimes it's in a school classroom or on the bus. :D
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:24 pm
chocoholic says...

I ussualy write at my desk in my room, whether it be hand writing or on word. On really hot days I usually weite on the laptop or in the lunge room.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:16 am
Emerson says...

*dies laughing*

so that's the weird space in the basement or where ever you always tell me about? XD hahhaa, goodness, samichan...

I write where ever my lap top can be placed, though if I feel particularly lazy I like to sit on my bed. I do have a docking station though, so the desk is easier. Being that I'm at mother's, I'll have to get a picture of it this coming week.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:28 am
Wolf says...

I don't know--I write whenever I'm in the mood, wherever I am.
But usually I write either at my incredibly cluttered desk or on my bed [when I'm tired].
Well, when I'm home alone, I enjoy writing on the roof. (My parents spazz out if I do when they're around.)
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester