z

Young Writers Society

One-Word Circle Story

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:35 pm
Trident says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to
Perception is everything.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:22 pm
Layleun says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Dream Deep says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:51 am
Alteran says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then,
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:53 am
logosgal says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we
Home is where the books are.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:35 pm
Wiggy says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:42 pm
Dream Deep says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled ceaselessly

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled ceaselessly, almost
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:45 pm
logosgal says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled ceaselessly, almost drowning
Home is where the books are.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:54 am
Pawprint says...

every
Visit my blog anytime!
weblog.php?w=871

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton