z

Young Writers Society

One-Word Circle Story

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:35 pm
Trident says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to
Perception is everything.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:22 pm
Layleun says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Dream Deep says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:51 am
Alteran says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then,
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:53 am
logosgal says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we
Home is where the books are.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:35 pm
Wiggy says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:42 pm
Dream Deep says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled ceaselessly

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled ceaselessly, almost
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:45 pm
logosgal says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much to her surprise. Since then, we snorkeled ceaselessly, almost drowning
Home is where the books are.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:54 am
Pawprint says...

every
Visit my blog anytime!
weblog.php?w=871

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites