z

Young Writers Society

I need love help...

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:14 pm
Gwenevire says...

I am in love with this guy in my class. But I don't know how to tell him. There is rummer going around that I like him... So every-time some one asks me I say its true. Is this bad. Should I have a new plan.
Or are you there Taylor? I guess not.
Can some one help me.

Please

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:41 pm
Wolf says...

Heh...I think that should go in your blog, as should so many of your other topics...but that's just me. (There's so many topics in your portfolio that have been critiqued; why don't you edit them?)
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:46 pm
Gwenevire says...

Er... I never have any time... I guess I have been to depressed. And I don't think your supposed to boss people around if you don't have the power or something. I am not saying you are being bossy I just don't want you to get in trouble! :D

But thanks...

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:01 am
scotty.knows says...

Yeah, this is definitely a topic for the Lounge. It'll probably be moved there, but until then, I can get mucho points for giving you advice.

It's not always such a great idea to tell people who ask that you like someone. A lot of people I've known who used to be buddies have torn their friendship apart because they both liked the same girl. I'm not sure if girls are the same way, but you might make someone jealous.

Another reason why telling everyone that you like someone in particular isn't a good idea is because someone else who like you (a different boy) and his feelings could get hurt. I used to have pretty good friend, but she found out I liked someone else instead of her and now she's a total jerk.

If you really like him, you should let him know. I know this goes against everything in your gut, but it's always better to let people know. The worst possibly scenario will be that he doesn't like you- be prepared, 12-year old boys are usually still afraid of cooties- but even if he doesn't like you, he probably won't say something mean. Then again, he might like you and he might feel so awkward he'll say something mean back just because he doesn't know what to say.

Even if you tell him, there's no guarantee that he'll say anything back. He might just feel really awkward and run away- yes, I have done that before. And if he likes you back, then good job.
'Merikuh!

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:07 am
scotty.knows says...

Part 2.

It's not always easy to find a time to tell someone you like them. In other words, wearing a shirt to school that says "I like [whoever]" is worse than saying nothing. Find sometime when there aren't a bunch of people around so he won't feel confined.

And don't freak out about it and be totally dramatic like, "You are the sole purpose of my existence, my thoughts always drift back to you, and I am unable to function when not in your presence." If you say somehting like that, you will officially freak him out.

Just say something like. "You know, I kinda like you." or something to that grade.

Anyway, good luck.

Remember: 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
'Merikuh!

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:29 am
Alteran says...

Yeah, Other is not the place to ask questions or start discussions.

*moved*
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:40 am
Crysi says...

There's a rummer around? Is that like a rum runner? ;)

Welcome to life, kid. It's really trial and error -- it's different with every guy.

Just have fun, and don't get too serious about things. There's no need for it.
Love and Light

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:50 am
Leja says...

Yeah, go with the flow and everything will turn out like it should.

When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate