25%
Never heard of him
44%

Total votes : 16

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:10 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

So, I just ripped my friend's Mika CD - Life in Cartoon Motion - onto iTunes, and I'm already addicted. His songs are so singalongable to!

Just type 'Mika' into YouTube to hear any of his stuff.

So, who else likes Mika?
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:12 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

I have no idea who he is. Sorry.

But if he's a rapper, one of my friends might've mentioned him when he's on one of his rants.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:25 am
tinny says...

I can't stand him XD

I get very annoyed whenever it comes on the radio, he sounds so winey...

My sister like him though.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

79 Reviews

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:35 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

EnchantressMuffin wrote:I have no idea who he is. Sorry.

But if he's a rapper, one of my friends might've mentioned him when he's on one of his rants.

No, he ain't no rapper. That would be urgh!!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:50 pm
motherflippinflapjacks says...

I think he's okay. He's a good artist, but there's just something about his sound that doesn't appeal to me. I have a friend who absolutely loves him though.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:48 am
MadHatter says...

I would give you an answer, but I have never heard of Mika. Ho the helck is he?
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

79 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:39 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Well, a remixed version of his song 'Grace Kelly' was played in a couple of episodes in the first season of Ugly Betty (during a bar scene, I think), though that probably doesn't help much.

To see/hear some of his music, just go here.

~Stewie Griffin

Reviews: 1
Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:41 am
themagickeeper says...

i love mika!! my fave tracks are Lollipop and Stuck in The Middle. I'm doing a slow modern dance to happy ending, and stuck in the middle and any other world are inspiration songs for some of my writing!
Sally: [singing] I'm Susan the happy trotting elf! I trot and trot and bounce and bounce and smile a lot and that's what counts! I'm Susan the happy trotting smile a lotting elf! I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I say "Apparently!"

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:59 pm
Loose says...

I like him. He has a very "Robbie Williams" like voice, only he prefers to use bright colours in his clips, making him different. My friend thinks he's creepy, how he always has kids or kid-like things in his clips.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:24 pm
W.T.Meighan says...

Mika's music makes my soul (and ears) hurt.

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook