z

Young Writers Society

Scooby Doo

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:48 pm
MadHatter says...

Yeah, I figured I can't be the only one out there that liked the classic Scooby Doo. Yeah, so basically this is a place where you can discuss the orginal Scooby Doo, or any of the spin-off shows. Enjoy!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:51 am
MadHatter says...

If you want to find out what the name of a Scooby Doo episode is, then i have a site for you. It's one of the best at finding any episode or any Scooby Doo series out there.

www.scoobydooweloveyou.com
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 am
onceuponatim3xo says...

Oh, you gotta love Scooby Doo!! :D My favorite character was always Velma. And my favorite villain would have to be the creeper. he was just so original and... creepy! And of course extremely ugly.

What's really funny is, I never really realized that shaggy was such a hippie until a little while ago. Wow i'm stupid.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:40 am
Twit says...

I love Scooby Doo!!! The second film wasn't as good as the first, but the old cartoons are great.

Scooby Doo meets Batman and Robin wasn't that fab, Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School was very good, and so was The Phantom Virus.

I have to say that I love Shaggy and Scooby best. They just rock! :D
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

141 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:10 am
MadHatter says...

I agree with Twit. The second live action film wasn't that good. But then again, I didn't like any of them.

I really like the "Scooby-Doo and the Monster of Mexico" and "Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster.". "Chill Out Scooby-Doo" was okay, but it just wasn't like the Scoobies we know.

141 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:47 am
MadHatter says...

I like the What's New Scooby Doo episode "The Unnatural" It was really good.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I love all the old Scooby-Doo episodes - not such a fan of What's New Scooby-Doo, and I do not like Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! one little bit. They've really brought the series down through "updating", but I suppose that is to be expected. I liked the live-action films, though I prefer the animated ones - Witch's Ghost being my favourite.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

141 Reviews

Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:26 am
View Likes
MadHatter says...

That's funny because I hated the Witches Ghost. Too much witchcraft for me.

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda