z

Young Writers Society

NaNo

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Rydia says...

Okay so as a few of you already know, I've decided not to do NaNo this year. In fact, I've only ever did it once before and fell out with the novel on day four so yeah...

That's not what I'm here to say though. With NaNo, activity on the site will probably drop, leaving me with more spare time and I've decided to offer you the chance of a life time. I'm willing to be personal NaNo editor to one of you lucky writers. Lol. Okay so maybe not the chance of a life time but there you go. Tell me why I should choose your NaNo project and next Thursday I will decide which one I'm going to take on. I'll probably read extracts and such of others too so don't worry if I don't choose yours. Just let me know you're interested in having some of your work looked at and I'll see how much time I have. Perhaps I'll even take two but first let's see how popular this is...
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:50 pm
Icaruss says...

Well... I know you've already done more than enough for me on one of my other novellas, but maybe you'll have fun editting my next story... I've decided to do a Private Detective novel for NaNo. And I kinda need an editor to keep bugging me into writing or else I'll end up not finishing it. The novel is called "Private, I".

Would you be interested? =D
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:51 pm
Twit says...

This would be in December?

If you would promise to be really, really harsh, then I'd really like it if you could edit Stray. :)

It's set in 1887, in London. The M/C is Harry Fletcher, a 14 year old boy in a family of the type labelled by Henry Mayhew as "struggling costers". Harry solves the mystery of Spring-heeled Jack, which is an actual Victorian mystery -- sort of like Jack the Ripper but without the blood and gore. Spring-heeled Jack is more fantastic. ^_^ Along the way (in prison, actually) he meets up with Nessa, a wild girl with seemingly no morals or principles, who has a secret of her own. Harry has to deal with his own problems as well throughout the story, and his family has personal troubles as well. Inside and outside conflict. ^_^

Interested? I'd really appreciate your editing, if you had the time. :D
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Rydia says...

I'll do one in November, like edit as I go along and then one in December. In fact, I'll decide which to do in November on Monday.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender