z

Young Writers Society

Nate's New Site

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:17 pm
Nate says...

I've been working every now and then on a new games site for my neighbor, and I placed the finishing touches on it last night. Forty-five flash games right now, with another 150 on their way over the next week.

Check it out:

http://www.geewhizgames.com

Some members of YWS will remember the old Gee Whiz Games, but I've completely overhauled it. It's now strictly a flash games site, whereas before it had a forum as well. I've used a cross between the default YWS template and the Chimp template for the design, and incorporated a whole lot of Ajax so that you never have to load a new page when just playing the games.

Guests can play all the games, but your high scores will only be noted if you have registered.

Additionally, you will get some minor problems when using Internet Explorer, which I'll fix soon. But everything works great in Firefox.

Anyhow, check it out! I'm still hoping I can make it into a competitor to other games sites, and if I can, then I could potentially have Gee Whiz Games as my money earner while keeping YWS ad-free. Would be nice.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:28 pm
Via says...

Haha, awesome! I'm playing them right now!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:16 am
Snoink says...

OMG.

There is a pig killing game there... O_o
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:49 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

Awesome, you can.... shoot chickens?

Well, it had to be something.

The chickens are cute, too. I'm sad for them. :( Liiiive!

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster