Hehe, it's cute! :D

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:02 pm
tinny says...

A fishie and an octopus!

*glee*
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:14 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

I so cute and adorable.

:P
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Nate says...

Finally! A logo that everyone likes :P

Adam_Atlantian wrote:I love it as well, my only problem was the white lettering is hard to see near the angelfish's light.

I thought about changing that, but ultimately decided against it. Going with any other color didn't flow with the rest of the picture, and I like how the white lettering makes it appear as if the title is fading into the darkness, even though there's no shift in color. Besides, you expect things that are close to a light to be harder to see as the radiance of the light overwhelms the object.

On Who Made The Picture: A few people have asked this, and all you need to do is follow the link I provided in the first post. The picture is by Vlad of Vlad Studio, and he has hundreds of excellent drawings to peruse. I paid for a lifetime membership at his site just so that I can use those drawings for logos, which I'm allowed to do as long as I provide a link in the footer of the site.

Since I'm seeing that there is really no disagreement with this logo as there were with past logos, I think I'll keep this one up for a while. It'll be switched out briefly for Halloween and the YWS Birthday smash and for the Winter Holidays, but I'll be sure to keep this one in the rotation.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:13 pm
Rydia says...

I would say that it's awful just to be different but honestly, it's really cute. I love the lighting and the wall texture. Very nice.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson