z

Young Writers Society

hey guys, im looking for some stories.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:45 am
trevorvasher says...

[deleted]

Trevor ->> Before posting a call for submissions like this, please contact the webmaster, Nate.

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:54 am
sokool15 says...

So all you're here for is getting short stories? I'm not exactly sure what the rules are for this, but it seems like the Welcome forum wouldn't be a good place to advertise this. You should contact Nate, the site administrator, and ask him about it.

I mean, getting one of my short stories published sounds great, I'm just saying you should look into the rules on advertising in the Welcome forum before you do that.

If you're here for other stuff as well, then welcome...
Au revoir -
~Mademoiselle Kool
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:55 am
Loose says...

I think that restricting it to Michigan might lower your chances at getting any entrants...

I'm from Australia but I'd still be interested. PM me the details and I'll have a look.

By details I mean genre, style, the like.

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:37 am
Meep says...

sokool15: I thought you were Nate, 'cause of your avatar. Then you mentioned Nate, and I realized that you clearly weren't him.

Anyway, I can't help but be a little beet leery of this, you know? No offense, if it turns out that you're telling the truth, but everyone be careful, no?
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:04 pm
GingerLizzy says...

I'd happily take the risk and write a story, but I'm not from Michigan.

Actually, I really think you should talk to Nate before you post anything like this; 'cause of different reasons and such. It's always nice to be backed up by a supporter such as the site owner in case anything goes wrong.

=]
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:43 pm
View Likes
trevorvasher says...

sorry about posting it in the wrong place, how do i talk to nate?

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:48 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Send him a private message. The messages button is at the top, you can access the private messaging system from there.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust