Young Writers Society

Magicians?

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:51 am
View Likes
Black Ghost says...

So...

Who here is a magician on YWS besides me? And if you are, what do you do? (stage, close-up, etc...)

I NEED TO KNOW!!!

MM

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:07 am
Shine says...

erm....would you like to show some magic to me?:P
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:59 pm
View Likes
Cade says...

I used to be in Magic Club back in middle school. I was never very good at street magic (partly because I don't practice, partly because my hands were and are too small to effectively palm anything), but we put on a stage show at the end of the year and I was really involved in that. Last year I went back to help with the show. That involved yelling at misbehaving middle schoolers and doing lighting. 'Twas fun.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:51 pm
snap says...

Haha, I wondered if your name had anything to do with being a magician, Magicman. I'm also a magician. I've been doing it for over ten years now. I do a lot of close up, stage, juggling, some cards and coins, that kind of thing. And I'm involved in more than one magic "club," I guess you could call them. :) How about you? Feel free to PM me. :)

erm....would you like to show some magic to me?Razz

*Fingers to temples in concentration* Right now....you're thinking.....that....I can't do magic!! :)
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
~ Robert Cormier

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:57 pm
View Likes
Layleun says...

Magician....nope. I've tried magic tricks before but never truly succeeded XD

~[~Lupe~]~

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:37 am
View Likes
Slayer says...

Magic is fun, I'll say that much. I'm not a magician myself, but I enjoy it. The kind of tricks that make you think: "How the hell did he/she do that?!" Are the best. :)
Homework: (Noun) a punishment given to students by evil teachers after the students have already put in 7 hours of hard labor. (See evil, torture, wrong, cruel, unjust, satan)

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:07 am
Shine says...

snap wrote:*Fingers to temples in concentration* Right now....you're thinking.....that....I can't do magic!!

hehehe....hmmmm seems like there r great many kool magicians around here. 8)

something I cherish to do,but no one to teach me :(

I wish we could put up a magic show in "YWS".lol
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:32 pm
View Likes
Doctor Kitty says...

I have so much magic learning material, and yet I can never bring myself to practice. It's really odd.

So, no. Not me.

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami