Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:46 pm
Dream Deep says...

"Russian Serial Killer Refuses to Plead"
By BAGILA BUKHARBAYEVA
Sept 14, 2007

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20758235/

How in God's name would anyone find someone like that sane? #_#

--

EDIT: Sorry about that, Jules - I rather thought that naming the author and source would be sufficient credit? But it doesn't matter. I'll just post the link, thanks.
Last edited by Dream Deep on Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm
View Likes
Jules the jester says...

Sorry to do this but right at the end the copyright fobirds you to redistirbute it. Just because you took it off doesnt mean you arent liable to charges.

Sorry.

I was talking about this to my friend early and then we were talking to a pyschlogy teacher at our school and he said he was pretty shocked to find they had found him sane.

It is actually really shocking that the bristish media havent been reporting this to us, when in comparison the washington sniper was all over our media. I wonder why they havent deemed it fit to tell us of them, considering Russia is a very im,portant country to the west.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:17 pm
Dream Deep says...

[Edited].

Pardon the mistake, Jules.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:18 pm
Jules the jester says...

Dont worry i just dont to see you get sued. :? Wouldnt be very good eh?
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 pm
Emerson says...

Oy. Well, finding him sane means he'll get more prison time, right? Although, I don't know how Russian laws and things work. That's incredebly morbid and creepy. It would make a lovely story though. *ponders*

It's just so... Very odd. Thanks for sharing, Dreamy! I might make something out of a retelling. ^_^
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:01 pm
Bjorn says...

Believe me, people have accused me of not being right in the head multitudes of times, sometimes on a daily basis, since as far back as I can remember. And yet, now you'll have to take my word for it, I am in the perfect state of mind all the time. I know what I'm doing, but what I'm doing might not be what is generally expected from a "normal" kid.
Murder is atrocious to most people (I doubt, were I confronted with the situation, I could carry it out without it destroying me inside), yet to this man he was able to block out the moral stigma attached to it and do it again and again, as if it were a game. We humans take the liberty given us in revoking these peoples sanity for granted, its like when we invented the concept of good and evil and original sin.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:14 pm
Evangelina says...

Oooh. I want to write this into a novel...
Break the boundaries, hunt the hunter, and leave me a tip.
----to kill or not to kill

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling