z

Young Writers Society

9/11 Coincidence?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:29 am
Bjorn says...

Next thing you know they'll be making a sequel to "The Number 23"....

Which was in fact an excellent film ^_~
Last edited by Bjorn on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:32 am
Cade says...

My full name has eighteen letters in it. So clearly, I will die when I'm eighteen. Or eighty-one. Or one + eight, which equals nine, in which case I should already be dead. Or perhaps we can consider my birthday, February 12th, 1991. Or the year of my high school graduation, 2009, or the year of my college graduation, 2013. Golly, I could come up with any number I wanted from those!

Yes, it is like when they find "predictions" in the Bible...well, guess what, they used the same method and found stuff in Moby Dick, too; it's just a matter of statistics.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 pm
Aet Lindling says...

AWritersFantasy wrote:...Wow. o.O That Word thing is...yeeeeah. o.o I don't have many words for that.

Except of course that there was no Q33 flight. And the NY bit, well, NY is just one of the many things you could associate with it, such as AQ (al qaeda), OBL (osama), TT (twin towers), WTC (world trade center), and so on. NY just happened to have the stuff in it that the chain-letter people wanted.

It's okay, Syddles. :D We all fall for these sorts of things. I was weirded out by it too when I got it a while back, but I check Snopes muchlys and thought, "hang on, this sounds fishy."
dun worry
it's all gun be k

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:36 pm
View Likes
Aet Lindling says...

cadmium wrote:My full name has eighteen letters in it. So clearly, I will die when I'm eighteen. Or eighty-one. Or one + eight, which equals nine, in which case I should already be dead. Or perhaps we can consider my birthday, February 12th, 1991. Or the year of my high school graduation, 2009, or the year of my college graduation, 2013. Golly, I could come up with any number I wanted from those!

Yes, it is like when they find "predictions" in the Bible...well, guess what, they used the same method and found stuff in Moby Dick, too; it's just a matter of statistics.

I'm going to try that with the Principia Discordia.

Ooh, and something by John Waters. :lol:
dun worry
it's all gun be k

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson