Boy
33%
Girl
67%

Total votes : 3

Reviews: 3
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:40 pm
Mel says...

I'm so excited, I don't know what to do, ya'll. I had planned to write some long thing about this, but I don't really want to anymore. *squee* I'm pregnant! ^_^

I personally want it to be a girl, and I'm thinking of naming her Carissa. Mark, on the other hand, always disagreeing with me like the stubborn mule he is, wants it to be a boy named Avery or Samuel. Bah.

Oh, and while I'm on, for the first time in a while, I apologize for keeping "The Wraith" on hold. I haven't really gotten the chance to access a computer for a while, so here I am. Hopefully, I'll have the next chapter up sometime soon.

See you guys around!

Truly,
*Mellissa*

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:44 pm
Dream Deep says...

Oh, that's wonderful, Mel. ^_^

I hope all goes well!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:46 pm
Rydia says...

Congratulations Mel! If I was pregnant, I'd hope for a boy but that's only because I want twin girls and a boy and I don't think I could handle twins as my first children. Either way though, I'm sure you'll be delighted and you must let us know when you know!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Random avatar

Reviews: 196
Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:48 pm
Lady Sydney says...

Congrats, Mel!! :D

Carissa's a pretty name, by the way. :wink: I hope to see pictures! :)

Good luck.

:smt049~Syd
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year